✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚✧

Two Friday's Later...

   It was finally Friday. The day everyone loved the most. The best part was, it was the end of the day. They got to go home and chill for three days. Today was definitely a good day for Rainbow. She finally got talk to her friends again. Her real friends, including some others. They went through today without any drama from anybody. As for Lighting Dust, She'll be transferring schools. You might be thinking that there is still a chance where she could just start more drama. That's not the case. She's moving out of Canterlot. So therefore, she won't be able to start any nonsense.

   It was December 3rd, 2021. Winter break was around the corner. Rainbow and her friends had 6 months left until they graduate. It does seem long before that day comes, but it really isn't. Then again, time flies. 

   Rainbow was now exiting the building. She looked at her surroundings and smiled in content. Now this is what you call a good day. Now the only thing she had to figure out was how she was gonna confess to Applejack.

"Hey Dash!" She heard a voice say. That voice she heard was familiar and very pulchritudinous. She turned around and saw Applejack standing there with a smile on her face. She smiled back at her.

"Hey AJ." She said. Applejack chuckled.

"So...Since it's Friday...I was wondering if you wanted to...you know..hang out today." Applejack said with a slight blush on her face. Rainbow noticed. She was shocked, but didn't show it. She should be the one blushing. Not Applejack. Did that mean she liked her back?

   Rainbow smiled, "Sure. We're gonna go to your house." Rainbow said. Applejack nodded, agreeing to Rainbow's proclamation. 

✰✰✰

   It had been a little while since Rainbow been over Applejack's house. They played some games, talked, laughed, etc. Right now, They were outside gazing at the blue sky and the white clouds above them whilst having a interesting conversation. 

   While Applejack was talking, Rainbow got lost in her thoughts without noticing. She was thinking about nothing but Applejack and how amazing she was. She could still hear her soft and smoothing voice. She just didn't take the time to let the words Applejack was saying sink in. She could listen to her voice all day. 

"Rainbow?" A voice said. She jumped out of her thoughts due to a familiar voice calling her name. 

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear what I said?" Applejack asked. Rainbow's eyes widened. She had just realized that she was lost in her thoughts and possibly didn't notice. She bit her lip nervously. She number one thing she would do is lie. But..she felt like she shouldn't. She felt like Applejack deserved the truth. On top of that, she's the element of honesty. So even if she thought the exact opposite, she still would get caught lying at the end of the day. 

"Uhh.." Rainbow was lost for words. She was debating if she should lie or not. After not looking at Applejack for a whole 5 minutes, she finally turned her gaze to the cowgirl that was already looking at her. The butterflies had came back as soon as she turned her gaze to Applejack. 

   Applejack chuckled. Breaking the silence, "I take that as a no." She said.

   Rainbow sighed, "Yup." She replied. Applejack giggled.

"What was going on in that mind of yours?" Applejack asked. Rainbow raised an eyebrow. How did this girl know she was lost in thought?