✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏✧

Rainbow was in the hall, getting ready for her fourth period. Sunset was talking to her other friends, but she didn't mind. She had plenty of time to talk to her at lunch anyway. Rainbow smiled in content, today was like any other day; She went to class, talked to Sunset and only her. Nothing changed, it still surprised the rainbow haired girl. She was expecting everything to be normal again sooner or later. But it's been a month since this situation has been occurring. Nothing changed, it only got worse.

"Rainbow Dash?" Someone suddenly said. She recognized the voice. But it wasn't expected. She turned around and saw that Principal Celestia was the one calling her name.

"Oh..Hi Principal Celestia." Rainbow greeted with a smile. She smiled back.

"Hi. How are you?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm alright. Just doing what I normally do." She replied. Principal Celestia had just remembered what she really came down here for moments later, "By the way Rainbow, Could you come to my office for a second?" She asked. Rainbow's eyes widened a little. What was this all about? Was she in trouble?

"Um...Alright." Rainbow said. She had a bad feeling about this for some reason. She didn't do anything, so maybe it was something else right? When she arrived at Celestia's office, she waited for Celestia to say what she wanted to say.

"Rainbow, I know what you're thinking. You're not in trouble." Principal Celestia stated. Rainbow sighed in relief.

"But..I do need to talk to you about Lighting Dust." She added. Rainbow's eyes widened. Uh oh, What happened this time?

"Oh...W-What about her?" Rainbow asked. Principal Celestia didn't reply right away. She looked at Rainbow Dash and sighed.

"You might wanna take a seat for this one." She said calmly. Rainbow did what she was told. She went from nervous to confused.

"Principal Celestia...I'm confused. Why did you bring me here?" Rainbow asked.

"Well...Let's just say..Lighting Dust and Applejack got into a fight," She stated. 

"Well I know that. But what does it have to do with me?" Rainbow asked, still not getting the whole point of being in Principal Celestia's office.

"Well, I had Applejack explain the whole story to me and she told me that Lighting Dust was only your friend to sabotage you and Applejack's friendship. Is that true?" Principal Celestia asked. Rainbow's eyes widened in fear and shock. Applejack actually told her all of that? It was really shocking for her. But it was also fearful. That also explains why Lighting Dust was suspended for 3 weeks instead of 10 or 5. She wasn't expecting Applejack to tell her the complete truth behind the fight. But she wasn't completely surprised, she's Applejack. She's known for her honesty throughout the school. But she also just made things worse, who knows what Lighting Dust is gonna do for revenge.

"Um...Yes." She gulped. Things weren't gonna be good after this, Lighting Dust was gonna kill her if she found out she told the truth about all of this.

"Not surprised that you said yes, it all came from Applejack anyway." Principal Celestia replied. Rainbow smiled, that was one of the best things about Applejack. Her honesty. She suddenly caught herself blushing at the thought. She began to panic slightly, but she didn't show it.

"So if you both know that Lighting Dust was sabotaging you guy's friendship, why didn't you try talking it out?" Principal Celestia asked. Rainbow's eyes widened for the hundredth time today, she didn't see that question coming. She didn't even know the answer herself.

"Uh...I-I'm not sure.." Rainbow said. Principal Celestia remained calm.

"Alright...But why would you let Lighting Dust ruin you and Applejack's friendship? I can tell you guys have a very everlasting bond. Did you even see that she was trying to ruin it?" She asked. Now Rainbow didn't like talking about this. It reminded her of the day when Applejack had got hit by a car and got lectured by all of her friends. Ever since then, she hated that day and hated talking about it.