Chapter eleven

(A/n: WARNING ⚠️ SMUT⚠️ Like a lot, almost the whole chapter, anywho enjoy 😏😁)

~10 months later~

Katsuki's pov:

"BABE!!" I yelled from the living room, and izuku came out with akio on his hip and him with some nice clothes on (casual clothes).

We where going on a date for our 1st anniversary .

And my parents are going to babysit all day/night (r.i.p that budussy ayyyee).

We dropped akio off at my parents and went to a restaurant, we ate and then went to the movies after that we went to another place that I had reserved .

Once we got there izuku was mesmerized by the view of the city he didn't notice me get on my knee.

I pulled his hand and he looked over at me.

He realized what was about to happen so he covered his mouth with his free hand.

"Izuku" I said reaching into my pocket, I took out a small box.

" I just wanted to say that I love you more than anything in the world, you changed my life for the better and you make me happy, you are the best mother and boyfriend soon to be husband, no one can ever replace you I love you so much . Izuku midoryia will you marry me?"

"Y-yes" Izuku said tears in his eyes getting down to hug me, I lifted him up and swung him around and ended the spin with a passionate kiss on his soft plump lips.

Soon it became dark outside and I had reserved us a suite at a hotel near the location we where at.

When we got there as soon as we walked in izuku pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine, I widened my eyes but soon went along with it.

When we parted our lips for a breath he put a finger up to my mouth " go wait on the bed~" he said in a Seductive voice.

He left to the bathroom and then a few moments later he came out with a robe on.

I looked him up and down and a smirked forming on my face.

He looked at me with lustful eyes and started to slowly take off his robe, when he had taken it off completely I saw what he was wearing under. It was lingerie and he was so damn sexy I almost pounced on him but I decided To see what he was up too.

He started walking towards me with the lustfulness still on his face.

When he got to me he got in between my legs and on his knees and spread my legs .

He pulled the zipper from my pants with his mouth, then pulled down my boxers revealing my hard erection.

Izuku's pov:

As soon as I pulled down his boxers his hard member hit me in the face "s-sorry" kacchan said.

"Hmm it's alright" I said starting to stoke it.

"M-mm" he groaned as I put the tip of his 8 inches in my mouth, I then started to push my head down to take more in my mouth.

I put what I could fit in my mouth and the rest I was stroking with my hands.

A few moments after he came in my mouth letting out some moans, I stayed sucking his tip riding out the orgasm .

I then stood up and took his shirt off, pushed him to lay down, I got my two fingers and put them in his mouth "suck" I demanded.

He sucked them for a bit, when they were finally wet I put them to the entrance of my hole and then pushed them in letting out a moan In the process.

I fingered and scissoring  my hole while kacchan looked at me ready to pound himself inside of me.

ωнєяє ιт αℓℓ ѕтαятєԃ  (ცąƙųɖɛƙų💚🧡)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara