Chapter five:

**time skip 1 month**

Nobody's pov:

After everything happened they went to the doctors and they confirmed them that he was pregnant and he was a 2 weeks but it's been a months since then and they were really happy to have started their own little family.

Izuku was sitting on the couch in the living room when he heard a knock at the door he got up and went to go check who it was and to his supprise It was his and katsuki's friends he hadn't seen in a while it was kaminari(beta), kirishima(alpha), todoroki (alpha), and uraraka (omega) they were hanging out together and decided to go visit some friends that haven't seen in a while (which was katsuki and izuku).

Izuku let them in and they started having a long conversation on what happened after graduation and what not, after an hour katsuki finally got home. Izuku  smelling katsuki's scent gave it away that he was home, izuku got up excused himself from the group and walked to the door as soon as katsuki got inside izuku went in for a hug and kiss "how was work kacchan?" Izuku asked "it was fi-" before katsuki could finish the four walked to the door to greet him "hey bakubro" kirishima and  kaminari said exited to see their old friends "hey" todoroki and  uraraka said " hey?" Katsuki said surprised.

After that they started talking again and izuku started on dinner for everyone, when he finished making the dinner he called everyone to eat every one went to the dining table which was for four but they had extra chairs, after a few more minutes they finished and everyone went home.

Izuku pov:
"Bye guys thanks for coming" I said to everyone before closing the door after I closed it I went to me and kacchan bedroom and saw that he wasn't on the bed or near it I went to check the bathroom and there he was, I could hear he was taking a shower , I took a glance and I saw him through the shower door made of glass.

I walked to the door "hey kacchan can I join you?" I said  "sure" I heard him say I then started taking off my clothes and then got into the shower with him, he got up behind me and hugging me and kissing my neck then  putting his hands on my little baby bump that was growing it wasn't to big but since I was skinny you could definitely tell I had a baby bump, just stayed there letting him hug me and put a hand on his.

Soon after we got out the shower and got changed  into comfy clothes I then started craving chocolate cake "kacchan?" I said in an asking way "hm?" Kacchan hummed "can we go to the store I'm craving some chocolate cake" I said " okay c'mon" kacchan said standing up heading outside, me happy we were getting cake followed him. We got to the store and we got the cake while where there I decided to take advantage of the moment "kacchan we need more groceries" I said but when I turned to look at him he looked tired " or we could just come tomorrow since we don't work" I told him before he answered my previous question.

"We can come tomorrow" kacchan said in a tired voice yawning after he said that, we payed for the cake and went home once we got home I put the cake on the kitchen counter and pulled kacchan to our bed room and he just followed I pushed him on the bed and layed down next to him releasing calm pheromones  and cuddling with him.

"What about the cake?" Kacchan asked me "we  can eat it later, let's take a nap" I said slowly closing my eyes.

Nobody's pov:
Izuku and katsuki laid on their bed cuddling falling asleep.

**time skip two hours**

Izuku pov:
I wake up with the need to go pee I got up from cuddling with kacchan and went to the  bathroom, when I got out the bathroom I saw kacchan was still asleep.

I went to the kitchen still craving chocolate cake, I got the cake and went to sit on the couch I was eating it until I heard katsuki "your eating cake without me?" He said rubbing his eyes "o-oh sorry  it's just that baby was craving cake so-" I managed to say before kacchan leaned down to kiss my lips that had chocolate on them "mmm~" I let out a soft muffled moan as kacchan started kissing me passionately.

After the kiss he sat next to me and we started eating together while watching a movie it was a small cake and I only had  a little just before we started eating together  so we finished it fast.

When we finished the cake I got up and went to the kitchen to look for something.

Katsuki's pov:
We just finished eating the cake that we bought and when we finished it deku got up to go to the kitchen I follow him to see what he's up to, then I see him looking in the fridge and pantry "hey... what are you looking for ?" I asked curious to what he was looking for "o-oh...um well..." deku said stuttering "c'mon tell me" I said in a calm tone "well our pup has been craving sweet stuff and th cake wasn't enough so o decided that I wanted to make brownies and put ice cream on top".

Is what deku said with a bight smile I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was, I walked over to him and hugged him by his waist cuffing my hands on his small baby bump, I kiss him on the neck and the grab his chin and pulled him closer to me before kissing his lips, they were so soft I wanted more but that would get him horny and we tend to get carried away when it comes to that.

I let go of him "do you need some help" I say "oh sure I guess you can help me" he said smiling "how cute" I said out loud with out thinking deku looked at me in shock for a moment before blushing "*giggles* your so cute too kacchan" deku said in response.

We started making the brownies and after the brownies were done we'd had some with ice cream while in the living room watching tv, deku was in between my legs laying the back of his head on my chest, when he finished his dessert he put his plate on the coffee table in front of us and then started to slowly doze off .

(A/n): hey guys sorry for a short chapter but hoped you enjoyed it I had trouble thinking up some ideas but then got somewhere,anyways thanks for reading bye:)

Word count: 1167 words