chapter nine:

-time skip three months-

third person pov:

It was the less than the middle of spring on a nice warm day, izuku was on his second to last week of his eighth month. He was sitting on the couch when suddely the doorbellrang, he got up ad went to open the door and there standing infront of him was mina and kirishima.

Izuku's pov:

I was sitting on the coucch when suddenly I hear the doorbell ring I got up supporting my back with my hand and headed to the door with my hand still on my back.

as I opened the door and see kirishima and mina standing in front of me, after a few seconds of staring at eachother mina broke the scilence by rushing to hug me.

"i told you it was true" mina said still hugging me tight but ot tight engough to hurt my belly.

kirisima just stood there wide eyed but then started to smile.

"congratulations" kirishima said as he stepped in to give me a hug to.

"thank you guys... so um what bring you guys here?" I asked rubbing my big belly.

"we wanted to stop by to see if it was really true that you where pregnant, kaminari had told us that shinso had met you at the store and eventually foud out that you where pregnant" mina said with a smile.

"oh right i forgot about that, anyway come on in" I said gesturing for them to come in.

they come in and i shut the door behind us.

"wow you have a nice place midobro" kirishima said looking around.

"yeah we had to move from our previous house because it felt like it would be two small for the three of us" I said leading them to the living room

"can I get you guys something to drink" i asked the couple as they sat down on the couch.

"ill have some water" mina said and kirishima nodding as to saying water is fine.

I went to the kitchen amd got them water when I went back to the living room to hand them the water I sat down and we started taliking.

after like what felt an hour or more of talking mina decided it would be fun to throw a baby shower, she planned it and we decided to have it the next week.

soon after that they left and i was once again lonley, I walked to the couch and as soon as my butt hit the cushion I felt the need to pee.

as I was trying to get up I fell lightly back on my butt. I tried again and then finally made it to the bathroom. as I was washing my hands I smelt a familiar scent, as I walked out the bathroom sniffing the air when I got to my room door i rushed to the living room gently jumping onto my alpha that had just gotten home.

he looked at me and and smiled then gave me a kiss and I return it "how was work?" I asked seperating our lips.

"it was ok and i missed you and the pup" he said giving me pecks in between while also rubbing my belly.

after our small hug he went to go take a shower while i went to go get dinner started.

a little while later he fnished showering and i finished dinner.

he walked to the table and we started eating.

"hey babe" i said picking at my food.

"yeah?" he said in a soft but low tone.

"so um mina and kirishima stopped by" i said putting food in my mouth.

"oh.. what did they say?" he said looking at me.

"they said congratulations and they also.. might have... planned a baby shower for us." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.

"why did you mumble is there something wrong?" katsuki said looking at me.

"no I.. I just thought you might get mad." I said looking down.

"why would I be mad? we would get free things for the baby like clothes, dipers, and wipes which we will really need." he smiled

" yea i guess your right." said finishing my food.

I got up and walked to the sink I was washing my dish when I felt hands around my belly. "whats wrong katsuki?" I said drying my dish.

"nothing i just missed you" he said snuggleing his face on my neck. I then turned around and hugged him "we missed you too" i said rubbing circles on his back.

he was pretty strong so he lifted me up and brought me to the couch "h-hey what are you doing" i said trying to get off.

"i wanna cuddle" he pouted. I just chuckled and let him do what he wanted.

he placed me on the couch gently and got in between my thighs and put his head gently on my belly, i played with his hair and he fell asleep soon after i drifted to sleep.

-next week thursday-

Third person pov:

Izuku was getting ready he put on a long dress (idk i thought he should wear a dress). when he and katsuki finished getting ready they left to the place they where throwing the party. when they got there they where greeted by kirishima and mina who where finishing up the decoration.

"wow it looks great" izuku said with and awe expression on his face, katsuki just hummed in agreement.

they walked in and made there self comfortable, after a while the old class mates of izuku and katsuki showed up. they partied and soon izuku and katsuki where opening gifts.

they had recived a bunch of wipes, dipers, clothes, and other thing they would need. they thanked everyone and an hour later the party ended.

katsuki's pov:

As i was helping mina and kirishima clean up i noticed izuku was holding his stomach I walked up to him amd asked him if he was ok "im fine my belly just feels really heavy" he responded.

i went up behind him and gently lifted his stomach up just a bit to remove the baby weight (I saw a tik tok about something like this and wanted to put it in my story) then i heard a sign of relief and i stayed there for a bit untill he was ready to carry the baby weight again.

"how come you didn't do this sooner" he said going back to rubbing his belly.

"you now ive been busy with work" i sadi looking at him.

he looked away with an I feel bad face, I grabbed his chin and turned it to me and kisssed him. He returned the kiss, soon after i went back to helping clean.

when i finished cleaning i got the gifts to the car and we said our goodbyes and thank yous.

we had finally mad it home and izuku was so tired he fell asleep in the car i picked him up and took him inside first i placed him on the bed and took his shoes off.

then i went back out and brought back in the gifts, i set the gifts in they baby's room and headed to my room. Before going to bed i took a shower and after the shower i fell asleep.

(A/n: hello:) sorry for short chapter X( hope yall are having a good day and enjoying my book, i might start the next chapter in a bit so stay tuned . )

word count:1263