chapter three:

(A/n): ⚠️🙈SMUT WARNING AGAIN ⚠️

nobody's pov:

after a few minutes of them relaxing in the bathtub katsuki decided it was time to wake izuku up so he shook izuku lightly and he slowly started to wake up "hey wake up we need to get out of the tub before our skin gets to wrinkly" katsuki said trying to wake izuku up more, izuku yawns and sits up he stared blankly at the wall in front of him for a minute then got up and got a towel. When they got out the tub  the smaller male knelt down by a cabinet he opened it and got out a spare toothbrush, he hands it to katsuki then they started brushing their teeth together.

kasuki noticed that izuku had gotten comfortable with him so after they finished brushing their teeth katsuki walked over to izuku who still only had a towel around his waste and hugged the smaller around his waist izuku flinched becasue he was so deep in thought  but then let katsuki do what he wanted to  they got out the bathroom and  got changed to cofmy clothes  after that they went to go make breakfast, they ended up making it together  when they finished their breakfast they cuddled on the couch and spent the whole day together beacause it was a saturday and they didn't work.

**timeskip one month later**

Izuku pov:

It's been exactly  one month since we started dating  we decided that we would move in together so I  left my appartment to go live with  kacchan i've been thinking that its time that we spent a heat together so he could mark me , We have been dating for a month but we still haven't spent a heat or rut together so I  was hoping we could this time, My heat will be coming soon in about a couple of days im nervous to ask him but I want to be kacchan's omega now so I am willing to ask him if it means there is a chance he would say yes.

** time skip couple hours later**

nobody's pov:

izuku jolted up when hee heard keys jingle outside the house door he knew that katsuki was finally home from work so he ran to the door and waited as katsuki opened it and to katsuki's surprised he saw his cute little boyfriend by the doorway, katsuki entered the house and izuku pounced on him he gave katsuki a soft kiss on the lips and hugged him katsuki hugged him back and picked the smaller male up and the smaller male wrapped his legs around the taller male, the taller male then took izuku to the room and plopled him no his bed.

He put his face in the smaller males  sent gland  and sniffed it he smelled like  a blend of mascline  notes of bergamot and amber with softer notes of cotton flower  and rose, katsuki  then put the tip of his nose against izuku's cheek and start to scent him with his phermones "k-kacchan?" isuku said looking at his lover "what is it?" kasuki replied "u-um so you know how we have been dating for a month now"  "mhm" katsuki replied with a low grumble "w-well-" izuku said before he was cut off " just spit it out" katsuki said in a mildy angry tone " well I want you to spend the next heat with me and mark me" izuku said in a serious tone.

Katsuki then grabed izuku by the waist pulling him closer "fine i'll spend you heat with you" katsuki said izuku blushed in shock he couldn't belive katsuki agreed to spend his heat together and mark him, he felts so happy that he didn't notice that he had leaned up to kiss katsuki so when he snapped out of it they were already making out "mmm~ kacchan~" izuku moaned into the kiss "hmm? is there something you want?" katsuki asked witha smirk on his face "i-i want y-you ~" izuku said in a seductive voice katsuki let out a soft growl and then started to take off izuku's clothes starting with his shirt .

He then started playing with the smaller males chest "mmm~" is what you heard come out of izuku, katsuki stopped what he was doing and started to lick izuku all over he then started to go lower and lower until he reached the top of the smaller male's pants katsuki slowly pulled them down then  off of izuku, he then proceeded to tease the omega under him by licking just the tip "~ah haah~" izuku moned from the teaseing "p-please k-kachan don't tease me" the omega said with pleading eyes katsuki gave in to izuku and started to suck him off after a few minutes izuku was finally reaching his climax and ended up coming in katsuki's mouth which katsuki gladly swallowed and wiped access come of his face " mmm~ you tasted good" katsuki said earning a blush from the omega under him,

Katsuki then got up to izukus face and kissed him passionately  after that steamy kiss katsuki sat up and took of his shirt in a sexy way  after he took of his shirt he slowly pulled down his pants to reveal a huge bulge in his boxers izuku lokked at it and then he blushed but he wanted to do something for katsuki since katsuki always does something for him, izuku then leaned closer to katsuki and started to pull his boxers down when he did he almost got slapped in the face with katsuki's huge cock after that happened izuku started to lick katsuki's cock base to tip when he reached the tip katsuki grabed his head and slamed it down which made kasukis cock go to the back of izuku's throat izuku moaned and rolled his eyes back with tears in the corner of his eyes he then started to suck katsuki off but with katsuki holding his head a little in to that izuku started moaning.

Once izuku started moaning katsuki could feel the vibrations in the omegas mouth making katsuki reach  for his climax but since katsuki is stubborn it took a while to make katsuki come after a couple more minutes katsuki gave in and came in izuku's mouth after the smaller male swallowed  the taller male grabed izuku by the chin and pulled him towards his face and slammed their lips together while kissing izuku he started playing with his hole to strech him out and by the time they got done kissing katsuki put his tip at the entrance of izuku's hole and slowly pushed it in, izuku was suprised that he was being gentle with him but he didn't mind so they continued  "AH~" izuku moaned loudly then after slowly entering all od his cock inside izuku he pulled it out and then slamed it back in causing izuku to moan loud and arch his back he had tears in his eyes from the pleasure

Katsuki then started to thrust in and out foing faster and harder within every second after  twenty minutes they both came together, izuku noticed that they had forgotten to put a condom on but katsui didn't notice and izuku kept quiet and let katsuki do whatever he wanted to him.

**time skip next morning**

katsuki jolted awake remembering something he had forgotten, and that was to put on a condom and they went for four rounds last night 'shit he's probably going to be pregnant' katsuki thought to himself he turned to look at izuku who was sleeping peacefully next to him, he leaned down and gave izuku a small kiss on the lips he then got up went to the bathroom looked in the mirror ans saw all the hickeys that izuku made on him he then took a shower after the shower he went to the kitchen and made breakfast for izuku but by the time he finised izuku was still sleeping and he had to go to work at izukus job they were taking two days of so he didn't have work, katsuki got ready and left a note on the food and left it on the counter.

He then went into their bedroom and kissed izuku on the cheek before he left, a few minutes later izuku woke up and he was all cleaned up and he felt refreshed he got up to go to the bathroom to shower because even though he got wiped down he still felt a little nasty, he went to the bathrrom saw all the hickey's katsuki made and blushed for a second then he remembered that there was no condom on katsuki for four rounds so there is a possibility that he was pregnant, he shook his head to get the thoughts out and took a shower when he got out he put on one of katsuki's shirts which fit him really big and some underwear under the shirt.

After he got done changing he went to the kitchen and noticed a plate of food on the counter with a note on it it said 'I made us breakfast but I didn't want to wake you up so I ate my portion and left for work, anyways enjoy and I love you' izuku started at it admiring  the note 'he said i love you' izuku gigled to himself as if he was a teenager again receiving a love not or something, he kissed the not and then started eating. After he finished eating he washed his plate and started to was h the bed sheets, pillow covers, and blankets  when he finished washing them he out them back on and went to go relax since his back was killing him although he already got use to katsuki roughness there was still always pain afterward.

(a/n) I hoped you guys enyoyed this chapter i will be getting started on the next and might finish it doday if not then i will finish it tomorrow anyways thanks for reading se you next chapter :)

Word count: 1692  words