chapter eight:

(A/n: enjoy:D  )
⚠️Warning: kidnapping ⚠️

**few days time skip**

Nobody's pov:

izuku had just woken up and he was getting ready for work, as he was buttoning up his shirt he noticed that his belly was getting bigger and the shirt wouldn't button up, even tho his bump was small you could still visably seee it in his own shirts but when hes at home or goes out with katsuki he wears one of katsuki's hoodies.

izuku then decided to sneak over to his husbands side of the closet and sneak on of his shirts that  he could wear to work, when he put it on it was a bit big but he just tucked the bottom part of the shirt into his pants.

when he got finished changing he went to the kitchen and made himself breakfast, since katsuki leaves earlier then izuku he had to eat alone. when he finished eating he put his plate in the sink and went to the door he put on a coat since is was still a bit chilly outside, he then grabbed his keys and shoes and headed out the door.

**time skip few minutes later**

once izuku went through the door he felt stares on him as he walked in 'is it that noticeable that im pregnant?' when he sat at his chair one of his co-workers that where frieds with izuku came up to him "hey are you ok izuku?" his omega friend asked as he walked up to izuku. "hm? why wouldn't I be?"  izuku asked "w-well y-your, your releasing sweet phermones "  Izuku eyes widen as he heard what his friends had just said " w-what do  you mean? that isin't supposed to happen yet" he muttered to himself.

"what wasn't supposed to happen?" the omega friend asked with a concerned look.

"u-um nothing, never mind can you just tell the boss I'm not feeling well and went home?" Izuku asked trying to calm down

"Yeah sure just go home and rest" his coworker responded.

"Thanks" Izuku whispered

After that he got his bag  and went home, as he was leaving he felt as if something or someone was staring  or following  him soon after he felt that he started walking faster to his car when he reached the car door he felt a piece of cloth hit his face covering his nose inhaling what ever was on it.

He then slowly started to black out.

-few ministers later-

Izuku's pov:

I was walking faster to my car because I had felt something or something staring and following me, when I made it my car I felt a piece of cloth cover my nose and mouth befor I new it I had blacked out.

When I woke up I put my hand on my stomach on instinct, I was so scared that something might hav happened to my baby.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear what sounds like two men talking, they were right outside the door.

I widened my eyes when I heard the most terrifying sentence in my life

"How much are you willing to pay?"

I heard one of them say.

I was so scared, I started trembling and started to tear up all I wanted was to go home to my alpha.

After their conversation they left and a few minutes later they came into the room, I was in a corner with my knees to my chest well as much as my knees could go which wasn't far because of my belly.

I heard footsteps approaching me, and I was starting to shake more violently.

I felt the man standing in front of me and I worked up the courage to talk to them.