chapter two:

(a/n): smut warning

nobody's pov:
katsuki and izuku sat at the table in silence until one of them decided to speak up "u-um c-can I k-kiss you kacchan?" izuku asked with a nervous stutter "sure, c'mere" katuski said Izuku got up from his chair and walked to katsuki, katsuki than grab izuku by the waist and pulled him onto his lap he then stared at izuku for a bit before slaming his lips against izuku's, izuku whimpered into the kiss because of katsuki's harshness katsuki then licked izuku's bottom lip asking for entrance which izuku gladly let him.

katsuki stated exploring izukus mouth he could feel him trembling on top of him kastuki pulls away "are you scared?" katsuki asked the smaller male just shook his head no and katsuki continued kissing him.

Izuku was panting and letting out small quiet moans katsuki then started to touch the smaller male's waist Izuku flinched but let katsuki touch him, katsuki then started to go under izuku's shirt he was rubbing izuku's sides up and down then moved up to his chest izuku stopped him " w-what about dinner?" izuku said "forget about it where is your room?" katsuki asked, izuku pointed to where his room was and katsuki stood up with izuku, izuku wrapped his legs around katsuki's waist letting himself get carried by katsuki when they got to the room katsuki slammed open the door .

and then ploped izuku on the bed pinning him down on the bed him on top of izuku they looked into eachothers eyes and then katsuki started kissing izuku again "mmmh~" izuku moaned katsuki then started to go up his shirt and touch his nipples "mmm~ k~kacchan~" Izuku moaned looking at kasuki with pleading eyes "oh so you want more?" katsuki spoke "p-please~ ka-kacchan~ hmm~" katsuki smirked and took off izuku's shirt after that katsuki sat there and admired izuku's small body he then started playing with izuku's chest licking one and fingering the other he then switched and after a while he noticed that izuku was excited " you that excited?" kasuki asked izuku "hmmm~ is all izuku responded with kasuki took off his own shirt.

then went down by izuku's member he pulled izuku's shorts down to reveal his boxers kasuki blew his hot breath on izuku's member "mmm~" izuku moaned "P-please k-kacchan~" izuku moaned "hmm? please what?" katsuki said with a smirk on his face "p-please do what you want with me~" izuku told katsuki in a seducing tone "hmm sounds good" kastukis said with a smirk he pulled out izuku's member and started to lick the base and work his way to the tip he licks the tip and then he starts suking on izuku's member after a few minutes you could hear the smaller male moaning.

he was about to reach his climax katsuki noticed and started suking at a faster pace then izuku came in katsuki's mouth "haah~" izuku let out a moan then katsuki swallowed and got up wiping his mouth then the started unziping his pants he took his pants off then took of the smaller male's boxers off and spread his legs there was slick on his inner thigh and coming out his hole katsuki go a finger and started rubbing the entrance "hmmm~" izuku moaned "p-please~ k-kacchan~" izuku said use your words you damn nerd kasuki told izuku "p-please fuck me k-kacchan~" izuku said katsuki not expecting him to say that got hard while looking at the sexy face izuku made while he said that.

katsuki the proceeded to shove a finger into izuku "MMM~" the smaller male moaned loudly "haah~ h-hurry~" "impaient are we?" kasuki said while shoving one more finger in "ah~..haah~" the smaller male moaned after a while katsuki had streched izuku enough for him to fit inside he took out his fingers and thrusted himself all the way inside "haah" kasuki breathed heavily and izuku moaned loud arching his back kastuki let izuku take a short break before begining to thrust in izuku more, kasuki then started to thrust faster and harder in and out of izuku "f-fuck your so tight ugh~" katsuki moaned a few minutes past and they both came at the same time but katsuki outside he could see izukus hole twitching so he had the urge to thrust back into izuku which he did earning a loud moan from izuku they went at it until three in the morning.

izuku pov:
I woke up and turned to my side to checked the time it was 8:00 in the morning I sit up and as soon as I did I felt a sharp pain on my lower back I blushed as soon as I remebered what had happen the night before I turned to see katsuki sleeping peacefully next to me I try to get up to go to the bathroom to shower but as soon as I stood up I fell down I looked at kacchan to see if i had woken him up he just groaned and turned to face me and open his eyes.

"what are you doing nerd?" "u-um i was trying to go to the bathrrom to wash up" I said worried that he would get mad but to my suprise he wasn't he just got out of bed and helped me up obviously we were still naked so i got shy and tried to cover myself " whats wrong there's nothing I haven't seen yet" kacchan said with a smirk on his face "s-shut up" I said with a pout he took me to the bathrrom and turned on the water for a bath?. After the bath was filled with water he got in and the held out his hand so I could take it, i took it and got in the bath with him he was behind me i was kind of stiff so he told me to relax so i did and decided to lay on his chest and i din't notice that i had dozed off.

katsuki's pov:
I see the nerd doze off guess I was a little too rough with him as I was staing at him I saw how cute he really was 'if he is this cute imagine how our pups would look I thought and smiled 'WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?!' we just started dating and im already think of this? ' well I don't mind having pups with this nerd' I end my thoughts and give him a kiss on the forehead.

(a/n): i am so sorry i ended it like this i have school tomorrow so i have to g to bed but i hope this chapter was good enough!!:) i will keep writing tomorrow after school though so stay tuned well anyways bye :)

Word count:1155 words