Chapter six:

(A/n: sorry for the long time skips😭)

**time skip one month**

Nobody's pov:
Izuku is now 2 months and 1 week pregnant. he was sittong on the couch  watching tv then he had a sudden craving for pickles and penut butter, he got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen he looked in the fridge for pickles but there  weren't any he checked the pantry to see if they at least had some penut butter but sadly they didn't.

he decided that he would just go to the store and buy some to get rid of the craving he put on one of katsuki's  hoodies and some pants he put on some shoes, grabbed his keys,wallet, and phone. Then he got in the car and drove to the store, he took advantage of him being there and decided to get some groceries that they needed .

he got to the store got out the car and walked inside the store, he had already gotten the ingredients to make what he was craving to he started to shop for some snacks and other things, when he was almost done he rembered he needed something else so he went to the baby aisle and was looking through it when from the corner of his eye he spotted somone he new.

"s-shinso?" he said kinda nervous.

"hmm?" he hummed, then his eye's widened as he saw his ex.

"u-um it's b-been a while" izuku chuckled nervously.

" yeah it has, so are you expecting?" shinso replied and asked.

"o-oh um y-yeah" izuku said nervously.

" thats nice so how have you been?" shinso asked him.

"I- um I've  been good how about you?" izuku asked back.

"oh yeah i've also been good kamanari and I are expecting to."

"o-oh really? he didn't say anything last time I saw him." izuku explained

"oh that's because we just found out a week ago"shinso replied.

"u-um well congrats on the baby" izuku said with a smile.

"thanks same to you"

"thank you" izuku smiled again they stood there in akward silence  until one of them broke it.

"um so im sorry for what i did back then" shinso said rubbing the back of his head.

"o-oh that im passed that" izuku said nervously chuckling.

**flashback to highschool**

Izuku pov:

"hey babe" I heard shinso say, I turned around and flinched when I suddenly felt his soft lips touch mine.

I kissed him back "hey babe" I responded cutely after the kiss.

" since school is over wanna come to my house? shinso asked.

" sure do you wanna go get groceries so I can cook dinner later or do you just want to order out?" I asked him.

" we should order out so we can just cuddle and watch movies" shinso suggested.

" ok thats fine" I said.

-at shinso's house-

when we got to shinso's house  we went to his room to change out of our school uniform and put on comfy clothes, shinso finished first and then i started to change I could feel him staring at me, before I  could turn around to face him he walked up behind me and  put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder then he started kissing my scent gland, I let out a small noise and when i noticed i did i blushed and put my hands on my face from embarrassment.