chapter seven:

(A/n: long time skip cause I ran out of ideas for in between the pregnacy)

(Also ⚠️trigger warning⚠️: short chapter )

** time skip 3 months later **

Nobody's pov:

Izuku was now five months and one week pregnant, it was the middle of November.

Izuku and katsuki got ready because they had a check up and ultrasound appointment today.

Izuku got on one of katsuki's hoodies and sweat pants, he put on katsuki's clothes on because his baby bump had grown a lot and his clothes no longer fit him.

When he and katsuki finished changing they made there way to the car, a few minutes later they arrived at the clinic they got out and went inside.

After they checked in they sat in the waiting room.

"I'm nervous"Izuku said

"Don't be everything will be alright" katsuki said as he held izuku's hand.

Izuku put his head in katsuki's shoulder and held katsuki's hand tight not long after a nurse walked in and called izuku's name.

They followed the nurse inside the door and the nurse weighed him, when she finished weighing him she took them to a room. She examined him and asked his a few questions, when she finished she took of her gloves and made her way out while telling us a doctor would be here in a minute.

After waiting for a few minutes we heard a knock at the door amd the doctor walked in she told me to lay down and the table/ bed (idk what there called😭).

Izuku's pov:

I did what the doctor told me to do, After that she pressed lightly on my stomach to examine it. When she finished she left the room to get a machine.

"Can you please lift up you hoodie, I'm going to put some gel on your stomach it might be cold" the nurse said a s she reached for the gel. As she put it on me I flinched at the coldness but then got used to it.

She started rubbing the wand around my belly, when she saw the baby she turned the screen to me and katsuki and there was the baby. They were the  the size of  a papaya.

I felt tears of joy forming in my eyes I turned to look at katsuki and he was too. He bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips, when he moved away the doctor said everything was good and the baby was healthy.

" are you guys ready to find out the gender?"  The doctor said I gulped and turned to katsuki he gave me a nod and then I nodded to the doctor.

" you guys are having a.... Boy!!" She said looking at the screen. I felt the tears from earlier falling down my cheek, I looked at katsuki with a happy expryon my face he bent down and hugged me.

After the hug the doctor said I could wipe the gel off. She then asked if we wanted a picture of the ultra sound ( I also don't know what those are called) we nodded our heads.

When I finished wiping off the gel I pulled down  the hoodie  and sat up.

After  that we left the hospital and got some food I was craving some fries and and ice cream So we stopped by McDonald's, I got what I wanted and we headed home.

It was a three minute drive back home, when we got inside we went to the couch and started eating our food and watch tv, after we finished eating I laid in between katsuki's legs and put the back of my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his hands on my baby bump.

He then started rubbing my belly I put my hand on top of his and moved our hands together, then I flinched when I felt a kick Katsuki felt it too.

"What was that" he asked "it was the baby" I said with a smile on my face.

He then picked my up and took me to our bedroom after turning off the tv.

He laid me down and then laid himself in between my legs, he put his head on my belly and started talking.

" hey there buddy, you finally felt like moving didn't you" he said giving a soft chuckle " don't give mommy a hard time while I'm at work ok? I want you to be a good boy" he whispered but I heard it.

I chuckled softly and started playing with his soft hair he then started to doze off to sleep but I was still wide awake.

I wasn't tired at all so I slowly got up went to the bathroom and started a bath.
When the tub  filled half way I got in and laid in there for a bit I looked down at my growing belly and rubbed it.

As I was looking at my belly o saw that my nipples looked hard I slightly touched  them and they were sensitive, So I stopped touching them cause they started to hurt a bit.

After a few minutes of being In the tub I finally got out.

I put on one of katsuki's shirts  and some short shorts, then I walked over to the bed and laid down next to katsuki.

I then started to feel sleepy and dozed off.

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter i started writing it late and got tired so I ended up making it short  but I hope you enjoyed it :)

Word count: 933 words