- Chapter VXIII - Guess Who's Back -

- Chapter XVIII - Guess Who's Back -

Home. They say that home is where the heart is at and mine was here, no not at the airport, but with Clay. Him and Sap that is. Today Clay and I were just sitting against the same wall we fell asleep at last night. I sat between his legs and was leaning against his chest, while he sat against the wall with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on top of mine watching me animate Technoblade and Tommy's vault scene from Tommy's exile arc.

We sat there in silence before we heard someone over the intercom.

"Hello everyone, we are glad to announce that the hurricane has passed and the airport will now be reopening for flights both in and out of country. To any of you who could not make it home, you may now see if there is any way you can get home. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Stay safe and have a good day."

Clay and I looked at each other and we quickly got up to gather everything and we rushed over to the baggage claim area to find my luggage. I looked and looked before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to be greeted by Daniel once again.

"Oh hello Daniel." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey Galaxy, I'm guessing you'll be heading home now since the storm in over now." He looked sad but I quickly reassured him by handing him my phone number.

"If you ever want to hang out or anything, just call or text me. I'm pretty much always free if Clay and I aren't already doing something." He just nodded and smiled at me once more before leaving. We may always have had short talks, but I considered him a friend. And before I could return to what I was doing before, Clay appeared with my bags in hand. I tried to take them from him, but he just dodged my attempts. I pouted and Clay just laughed.

Since Clay had all the luggage I had to call the Uber. The Uber arrived pretty quickly. I got in as Clay loaded the bags into the trunk of the car. I gave him our address and the man began to drive.

When we got home, Clay got the bags and I went to unlock the door, but when we walked in we weren't greeted to an empty house, but a house with a Sapnap inside raiding the fridge. He was shocked and happy to say the least because he ran up to us and gave us both a hug.

"What happened to y'all? Y'all were supposed to be home like 5 days ago?" Nick paused. "I mean I heard there was a hurricane, but y'all should have made it before that."

"Yeah about that, Clay and I stayed a day or two longer than intended because of a little mishap." Clay knew that I was referring to my dad, he also knew that I didn't want to talk about that because Nick didn't know anything about my past. "Then when we did get in, we didn't know you were home for one, and the hurricane hit almost as soon as we landed. I didn't get my luggage at all and we basically had no way home, so we got stuck in the airport for a few days."

"Oh! That explains why you are wearing Dream's hoodie." I could feel my face flush a bright red. I tried to hide my face in my hands but ultimately failed.

"The power went out in the airport so it got pretty cold. Gal's luggage didn't get unloaded before the workers came in, so I let her barrow my hoodie." Clay explained the situation, but just because Nick saw me in Clay's hoodie doesn't mean that Clay was getting it back.

I started to feel tired from the flight so I told Clay before heading up to my room to go to sleep, but the one thing I hadn't expected was how difficult it would be to fall asleep without Clay beside me.

================================================================================

(687 words)

Yeah, I know that this chapter is short, but I have to add in this to make the following chapters make sense. Anyway, if you have any ideas about this story that you wanna share feel free. I always love hearing back from you guys! It makes my day when y'all comment or follow!

Also, I know at the time of writing this I am not that popular on this platform. I tend to be slightly inactive and don't really have an upload schedule for any of my books.

I sometimes lack motivation and I just sometimes lose any will power to write a book that I am no longer connected to. I also tend to delete some books and chapters that I don't like so that sometimes effects what others think about me as an author. So to those who have read this thank you for your understanding and for being so patient, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thank you all for reading and if you enjoyed please consider following. It lets us know that you enjoy the content that I write. Don't forget to share, vote, and comment! It helps me out a ton! Thank you for your support!

I love all of you to bits and I will see ya when I see ya! Have a good day/night/afternoon! BUH BYE!!!

- TheBenchSimp (I don't simp for the trio, I simp for the bench)