- Chapter X - Unexpected -

(A/N: Hey! Yeah, remember how Dream said that Sapnap was living with him but went back to Texas for personal reasons? Yeah well now he is back! I'm glad to finally bring in another character that isn't an Oc. I also wanna give a shoutout to my 3 irl friends that Ann, Kate, and Mal are based on. Idk if they will ever read this but if they do, you know who you are. Anyway enjoy the chapter.)

Trigger Warning: Panic attack

================================================================================

- Chapter X - Unexpected -

A good night's sleep, well actually a few good night's sleeps are what I needed to finally get things off my mind. Clay has been helping me with my mental health and I have finally started posting on my socials again. I don't read the comments on my videos or streams too much, but I have been posting.

Clay has also been more affectionate toward me. I can't really tell if it's in a platonic way or something more, but I can't get my hopes up. Clay also told me earlier today that he has a surprise for me, and that he will go and pick it up later, so I'm excited for that. But for now I am just chilling in my room listening to Clay's new music video, which I finally finished and he uploaded it. Change your clothes. I was also animating a new video. It's based of Clay's newest manhunt. I think my fans will like a little bit of a different animatic. I was almost finished with the script when Clay knocked on my door.

I walked over to my door and opened it to see Clay standing there with a goofy grin on his face. I smiled back at him and said hello.

"Morning Princess!" He seemed a bit happier and cheerful than normal, but I brushed it off as him being hyper. "Just wanted to give you a heads up."

"Oh?!" I smiled widely, "Going to get my surprise?" He shook his head up and down like a little kid excited to get ice-cream, which made me smile even bigger.

"Yep, be back in a little bit." That's when the unexpected came. Clay reached and grabbed the back of my head and gently kissed my forehead. After that he just left closing my bedroom door behind him.

I sat there speechless. I mean sure Clay has been more affectionate, he would let me cuddle into him during movies scary, he would hug me a whole lot more often and he would even come and check on me when I got the smallest injury, but this, this was a first. I wasn't complaining though.

As soon as I snapped out of my thoughts, I went back to what I was doing before, but this time I changed my music over to something more fitting for the scene I was about to animate. I changed my song over to "Alive Again" by Seventh Day Slumber. It was a much better song for animating fight scenes since it was nowhere near slow. It was a rock song after all.

After a few minutes of working on that I decided that I would check out how my latest post on YouTube was doing. I had no intentions of looking at the comments, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know if my fans were enjoying my content now that I had come back from the dead.
For the first few comments I saw pretty positive comments, but the further down I scrolled the more hate I started to see. Most of the hate was fairly recent and talked about how I was the one to animate Clay's latest music video. I quickly exited YouTube and looked myself in the bathroom. I was finding it hard to breathe, so I tried to calm myself with a warm shower and, thankfully, it worked.

When I had finally come out of the bathroom I heard the front door open and close before Clay yelled my name. I quickly slipped on an oversized white tee (Most definitely one of Clay's) and a pair of loose fit pajama pants before slipping my hair in a messy bun and heading downstairs.