- Chapter III: Flights To Orlando -

-Chapter III: Flight to Orlando -

8:30pm, October 11th, 2021

Today was the day, I was going to leave that place where, for the first time, I had made happy memories with my friends. It was sad that this place would be rented out to some stranger who wouldn't know the amount of happy memories that the walls of this house had seen. The walls couldn't speak but they listen and remember.

It was 8:45pm and I was just making sure that everything in the house was in order. All of the girls had texted me this morning to give me some courage. We all knew that I was the one who would take this the hardest seeing as I was the one who had bought the house to begin with.

I decided just ten minutes before I had to leave that I would take a small walk through the house just like I had the first day I had arrived at it. I walked through the living room remembering all of the great times me and the girls had had on the very couch that was now laying abandoned and slowly getting covered in dust. I walked into the kitchen remembering all of the laughter that came along with the delicious smell Ann's cooking.

Next, I walked into my room. It was the closest to the kitchen since I was always in need of a snack. I remembered waking up one night with Kate in my bed since she had just broken up with her ex.

I visited Ann's room next. It was just across the hall from mine. I remembered all of the talks I had had with Ann over a variety of different topics. Serious chats, drunk chats and just causal chats. All of it were now just memories.

I visited the last room. Mal and Kate's shared room. I remembered how they had volunteered to share a room when we all had first got here. I remember coming in this room and helping them put on their random decorations. We had so much fun setting everything up. We would cosplay as different people and would laugh our evenings away. I was much taller than them so it only made since for me to cosplay the taller characters for them, so that is what I did.

As I closed the door to that final room, I felt like I was leaving my home, and in a way I was. This had been my home for four years, and now I was leaving and I was not coming back. I was leaving a place that always felt inviting and warm. Now, as I walked out of the front door and to my uber with my luggage, I was leaving. The happy memories now staying here, hidden within the walls.

10:30am, October 11th, 2021

It was time to board my flight. I didn't know how to feel, of course I was happy that I would be in Florida soon, but on the other hand I was sad that I was leaving so many good memories in the past, not to mention that I didn't know when I would see any of my friends again. Sure we had promised to keep in contact but I just missed them.

As I boarded my flight I texted Dream to let him know that I was getting on my plane and then quickly boarded the plane.

12:00pm, October 11th, 2021

I had just gotten off of my first flight. Now there were only two more to board. I had to go to baggage claim and grab my bag and then go and get my next ticket. The further I got away from California the more I missed my friends, and yet in the back of my head I knew that even if I were to return they wouldn't be there, so I continued on.

It was a couple hours before I boarded my next flight. I told Dream when I got off my first flight and texted him that I was getting on my second just like I had when I got on the first flight, then boarded the plane.

Just like the first flight it was just as boring. I had downloaded some music videos and playlists so I just sat and listened to some music.

The landing here was pretty rough. We had some turbulence during landing and there was some pretty strong crosswinds so the pilot had to land the plane very carefully. We touched down pretty hard and the plane jumped before landing back down again as we slowed down. We made it safely to the gate and I had reached Shreveport, Louisiana in one peace. I texted Dream to let him know. I didn't have to claim my baggage this time as I had a connecting flight and my luggage along with those of other transit passengers would be loaded directly onto the connecting flight. I just had to get my tickets and I was off towards the boarding gate. I stopped to get a coffee and then I was walking again. My flight was at 1:30 pm so I was in no hurry.

3:30pm, October 11th, 2021

When I landed here, the weather was pretty good and it was just a bit windy. But then the weather worsened and the flight got delayed by two hours. I got tired and I slept through the two hours. I woke up just in time to get a coffee and finish it before boarding the flight. I had texted Dream as soon as the delay had been announced and I saw that he replied with an "It's ok".

8:00pm, October 11th, 2021

I have finally made it and I am exhausted, but I still had to find Dream and pick up my bags before I could even think about going to sleep. I went to baggage claim, picked up my galaxy colored bags and then texted Dream to let him know where I was and how to find me.

It wasn't long before I saw a tall man in a lime green hoodie head in my direction. I knew it was Dream because he had given me some basic idea about his appearance. Green eyes, and dirty blonde hair, it was just like I had pictured him.

"Hey, you're Galaxy right?" He asked as he stopped in front of me. This was too good of a chance to pass up to not mess with him.

"Um...No, my name is Willow." At this his face dropped, he actually thought that he had the wrong person. He started to apologize repeatedly before I couldn't hold my laughter back any longer. He looked at me weird before I calmed myself down and told the truth. "Sorry the chance was too good to let go. Yeah, I'm Galaxy, Galaxy Stone, but everyone calls me Gal." I introduced myself, Dream laughed at my formality, but introduced himself as well.

"Dream, but you can just call me Clay." I laughed at the fact that he was playing along with me. "How was your flight...s?" I giggled at the fact that he added the 's' at the end of 'flight.'

"Tiring" I answered honestly. "I just wanna fall asleep."

"Alright well let's get going. I can see you're tired." I nodded my head as dream grabbed my bags. I would have carried them myself if I weren't so tired.

We got to Dream's car and he put the bags in the trunk as I got in the passenger seat. I felt myself relax at the comfy seats. I didn't even realise that I had fallen asleep.

Clay woke me up when we got to his place and showed me to my room before he went back to the car to get my bags. When he got back to the room I was already passed out on the bed, still in my clothes that I had been wearing that entire day, but did I care? Nope.

And that night was probably one of the best night's sleep I have gotten since Mal and Kate left our old home. And that got me thinking...

What's next?

================================================================================

(1368 words)

Hey! Thanks to everyone who reads this. Hope you enjoyed longer filer... It is necessary and I am sorry if you don't like filler I just need to write it so that the story will make sense. Thank you for understanding! 

Also, I know at the time of writing this I am not that popular on this platform. I tend to be slightly inactive and don't really have an upload schedule for any of my books.

I sometimes lack motivation and I just sometimes lose any will power to write a book that I am no longer connected to. I also tend to delete some books and chapters that I don't like so that sometimes effects what others think about me as an author. So to those who have read this thank you for your understanding and patience, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thank you all for reading and if you enjoyed please consider following. It lets me know that you enjoy the content that I write and also if you would, lets fill this chapters comments section with love and support for Technoblade, since recently he was diagnosed with cancer. I don't want to see any hate comments to him or any bad comments to anyone, I just want to see a bunch of support for Techno. Thank you!

- TheBenchSimp (I don't simp for the trio I simp for the bench)