- Chapter VIII - Can't Get You Off My Mind -

Galaxy's POV

Warmth. It felt nice and I was quick to snuggle further into the warmth. I wanted to sleep still but with the sounds of someone letting out a quite laugh I wanted to see where it was coming from. I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes, letting them adjust to the small amount of light in the room, and when I could see who was there, I saw Dre- Clay right there.

Don't tell me we slept in the same bed...

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Dre- Clay was still chuckling a little. I could feel my face go red, so I looked over at the alarm clock on my nightstand to hide my blush, but quickly noticed that it was eleven o'clock in the morning, I guess that I was just really tired. "Slept a little later than usual today, Princess. Do you wanna go get something for lunch today?"

"Um... Yeah sure." I responded, a deep blush adorning my face at his nickname for me. "I just have to get ready."

"Alright, meet me downstairs when you are ready, yeah?" I nodded my head as Clay left the room. I got up out of bed and took of the clothes that I had slept in and into a new outfit.

A dark grey, off the shoulder three-quarter sleeve raglan tee with off white sleeves and collar, which had the words "No Backstage Passes" on the front. A pair of dark blue jeans with holes in them, my black combat boots again, a few dark brown and white leather bracelets, one on my right hand two on my left, and two rings on my left middle of it that Ann got for me. She said that this ring meant that no matter what we would always stay friends, and the other was a yin-yang ring I found at a flea market when Mal, Kate, and I were in New Mexico visiting a friend of ours.

After that I went to fix my hair and I just swooped it over like the other day. Then, I applied my makeup, although today I felt like going for something a bit different. I felt like a pop of colour and orange felt like the right colour to go with.

When I went downstairs to meet Clay, he was once again in the same position as last time, but this time he was dressed much more casual, in a pastel lime hoodie and black jeans with some black converse. His hair was fixed the same as always, a controlled mess. To be completely honest, it fit him.

"You look nice." He complemented. I gave a meek smile and returned the compliment. He grabbed the keys and we headed out the door.

Third Person POV

"Hey Dre- Clay?" He turned his attention toward Galaxy, smiling at her small slip up with his name. "Where are we going?"

"Well there is the small café not too far from here so I thought that maybe you would like that." Galaxy smiled.

As they walked out of the house, Galaxy noticed that Clay hadn't grabbed his car keys, instead he had only grabbed his house keys.

"Are we not taking your car?" Galaxy asked.

"Well it's nice out today, and the café isn't too far so I thought it would be nice to walk."

"Oh." Galaxy hadn't noticed how nice out it was until Clay had mentioned it. Once she thought about it, a walk did seem nice, she could finally get some of the things she had off her mind. All except one, Clay.

As both Clay and Galaxy walked, they talked about some small things and how both of their careers were going, at this point Galaxy was now more popular than Clay and she was now the fastest growing channel on YouTube. She had Clay to thank for that.

"Hey I don't ever think I thanked you properly for everything you did for me, so thank you. It means a lot more than you think." Clay laughed a little.

"No need to thank me for something I didn't do." Galaxy looked at Clay confused.

"What do you mean?" Clay stopped causing Galaxy to stop as well.

"That wasn't me. I mean yeah I reacted to your video, but you put work into it, hours of nothing but animating and cleaning it up. That was you. My fans liked what they saw and wanted to support you because they liked your content. None of that was me. That was all you, I just gave you the publicity you deserved." Clay responded.

"Thank you for that then." Clay just smiled in return, and grabbed Gal's hand. Galaxy's face flushed a small tint of pink, but Clay didn't take notice, he just continued on his way to their destination.

After a few more minutes they make it to the small café, and Galaxy almost immediately regrets coming.

"I thought I got rid of you..."

===============================================================================

(993 words)

Hey! Sorry for the wait only to get a short chapter, but I want to thank you for reading it! 

Also, I know at the time of writing this I am not that popular on this platform. I tend to be slightly inactive and don't really have an upload schedule for any of my books.

I sometimes lack motivation and I just sometimes lose any will power to write a book that I am no longer connected to. I also tend to delete some books and chapters that I don't like so that sometimes effects what others think about me as an author. So to those who have read this thank you for your understanding and patience, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thank you all for reading and if you enjoyed please consider following. It lets me know that you enjoy the content that I write and also if you would, lets fill this chapters comments section with love and support for Technoblade, since recently he was diagnosed with cancer. I don't want to see any hate comments to him or any bad comments to anyone, I just want to see a bunch of support for Techno. Thank you!

- TheBenchSimp (I don't simp for the trio I simp for the bench)