- Chapter XIII - Cuddle Night -

- Chapter XIII – Cuddle Night -

Clay and Sap had both decided to stay behind today, so that they can update their fans on why they won't be streaming or uploading. Another reason for them to stay behind was to get some rest, so it was just me and Ann for today.

"So you're friends with two really popular streamers now? That is different from the Galaxy I knew. You were a lot more shy back then." We both laughed. She knows me too well.

"Yeah I met Clay online and I met Sap when he came back from visiting another friend of theirs." I smiled, remembering the memories of meeting the both of them.

"They are both very kind. Clay was talking to me this morning about you." I was shocked, "Clay was talking about me?"

"Well duh. Can't you see the way he looks at you?"

"Wait how did you-"

Ann cut me off.

"You said it out loud." We both looked at each other before we started chuckling. We were still chuckling while we were headed out of the small café from where we had grabbed some breakfast.

For the whole day, Ann and I just walked around the mall and bought a few things. She drove me to my air bnb and I went to where Sap, Clay, and I were staying.

"Clay! Sap! I'm back!" Clay popped his head around the corner, but Sap didn't.

"Welcome back, how was your day with Ann?" He smiled and smiled back.

"It went well I would say, but where's Sap?"

"He had to go back to Texas, because Karl and Jimmy needed him for a video. I don't know how long he will be gone, because he also mentioned about going to visit some other friends." My smile dropped. It had felt like Sap had just gotten back from a trip and now he was gone again. "But don't worry about it, you still have me."

"Yeah." That's when I remembered that I still had Sap's gift. He wouldn't get it until I saw him again, but I could still give Clay his gift. "Hey, Clay?"

"What's up?" He smiled at me and in that moment I could swear on my life that I saw adoration in his eyes. I was confused. Why would he adore someone like me? Someone whom he hasn't known for a long time?

I shook my head in an attempt to remove these thoughts and continues with what I was going to say.

"I...uh....got you something."

I handed him the bag. He opened the bag and pulled out the two things I had gotten him. In his hands where a green hoodie with white sleeves. It had two black stripes on the upper arms of the sleeves. And in the other hand was a green t-shirt that looked the exact same. "I-I....saw them w-while walking past a store a-and I- I thought about you."

I covered my face in embarrassment, my face going bright red. It was true that when I saw them I thought about him, but why I told him that I don't know.

He smiled at me from his seat at the counter.

"I love them!" He exclaimed. His excitement made me smile and giggle at his little action. He jumped up from his seat with the gifts still in his hands and picked me up in a hug spinning me around. That moment made my life feel complete. I realised that he made me complete and without him I would be lost.

"Good cause I got some for me." I pulled out two of the same ones I got him and two new ones. A hoodie that was purple with white sleeves and teal stripes on the upper arms of the sleeves and a shirt with the same design.

"Now we can twin!"

We both burst out laughing at this. When Clay finally managed to catch his breath from wheezing he asked, "Hey you wanna watch a movie?" His sudden question caught me off guard and after thinking for a moment I said, "Sure but I wanna choose please." I even made a pouty face.

Clay laughed at my actions and nodded, a smile on his face.

I went to change into my pajama's as Clay made popcorn and got the movie ready. I chose the movie "The Notebook". I really love the movie and when Clay said he hadn't watched it I decided that we were gonna watch it tonight.

When I came out of my room, he had already set everything up. He went inside to change into his pajama's while I sat on the couch and grabbed the bowl of popcorn and started to munch on it a bit. That's when Clay came back.

"Really Galaxy?! Already eating the popcorn?!" I looked at him and just shrugged my shoulders, which made us both chuckle.

He sat beside me and turned the movie on. Unfortunately for me, I fell asleep half way through the movie. Little did I know that I fell asleep on Clay and that he had cuddled up with me. So that's how we both ended up, cuddling on the sofa and having sweet dreams.

================================================================================

(844 words)

Hey sorry for not posting in a while, I haven't been in the best mental state recently and I have also had to deal with some stuff irl. I'm sorry for not updating but I needed that time.

Also yes this is the cute filler before the storm, so prepare, Jared is coming back and Gal is gonna be stupid.

Anyway, I know at the time of writing this I am not that popular on this platform. I tend to be slightly inactive and don't really have an upload schedule for any of my books.

I sometimes lack motivation and I just sometimes lose any will power to write a book that I am no longer connected to. I also tend to delete some books and chapters that I don't like so that sometimes effects what others think about me as an author. So to those who have read this thank you for your understanding and for being so patient, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thank you all for reading and if you enjoyed please consider following. It lets me know that you enjoy the content that I write.

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment! It helps me out a ton! Thank you for your support!

I love all of you to bits and I will see ya when I see ya! Have a good day/night/afternoon! BUH BYE!!!

- TheBenchSimp (I don't simp for the trio, I simp for the bench)