Episode 22

Investigation

Today is the day of Ahn Ji-Pyeong and Kim Yu-Jyun's investigation.

Both of them will be investigated in different rooms. They have to spill the truth today, the whole truth, no matter what...

After a span of time...

The investigator who will investigate Ahn Ji-Pyeong, enters the cell. Ji-Pyeong is already sitting on a chair placed opposite to the of investigator; a table in middle. The investigator with his calm and steady walk, walks to the chair and places his body on it, facing the assailant.

"Let's begin with the questions." says the man to Ji-pyeong with his cold voice.

"What was your main intention to hurt a high-schooler? Answer honestly for your benifits." The officer begins with his first question expecting the answer from him....but the scoundrel; rogue man tends to keep his mouth shut.

"I HAVE ASKED SOMETHING! ANSWER!" Soon the officer looses his chill, being a short tempered person, he shouts at him.

Ji-Pyeong, after taking his little time, he manages to answer, "It's....it's just because I didn't want my idol to suffer for scandal about a girl/fangirl." he says hesitantly, not looking at the eyes of his investigator. Lie in his eyes.

"NO! You are lying. You are not dealing with a fool so better tell the truth." the officer assures.

"No, I am telling the truth, that's the truth-" before the liar could pronounce more, the officer cuts his words off.

"If you cared about your idol then you wouldn't threaten your idol about his career life and make him push an innocent girl off the clip, you used him!" "Tell the honest intention!" the officer commands.

But Ji-Pyeong, this time too, looking away from the eyes of the investigator, finding for the answer. He is afraid of being behind the bars, so he keeps lying. Still not spitting anything out.

The officer's eyes falls on a bat laying on the ground, in the corner of the cell. The next thing he does is not asking more but getting that bat in his grip. He forwards his feet towards Ji-Pyeong,
dragging the bat; looking like a psychopath who has to take a revenge on someone.

He picks up his hand holding the bat to hit him, as he isn't answering. As he is about to hit him, Ji-Pyeong squints his eyes withdawing his hands to cover his head in a defense manner, he opens his mouth.

"It's because that girl is the daughter of my enemy, and I couldn't take revenge on him because he died early. Now his daughter is left. So, I determined to take my revenge on her, using Jimin." he says the words in one go while his voice is trailing off.

The moment he spits out the words, a smirk appears on the face of the officer.

"What an interesting man you are!" he exclaims maintaining the smug smile. He lifts down the bat and throws it out of his grip. Ji-Pyeong's face is hidden by the sweat on it, also the fear.

The officer goes back to his respective chair and sits. Hands intertwined front of his mouth, elbow on the table, forwarding with the next question, the officer asks, "Why have you cheated your wife with your maid? Are you that fond of lust!?"