Episode 15

Plan Ruined By A Maid

"Here I got the drug. Now you have to take this to the maid." Jimin says to his manager, Soo-bin. He is extremely excited for it.

"Alright. I'll take care of it."

After two hours...

(Ding dong~) The sound of the bell of door which is pressed by Soo-bin. He visits Ji-pyeong's residence. One of the maid opens the door, "Oh, Mr. Bae, welcome." She greets him.

"No, it's okay. I just came here for a small thing to do. Can you call the maid who serves food for Ceo-nim?" he studys the interior of the house.

"Okay but...can I know why?" the maid asks while giving an uncomfortable smile.

"Oh that's because I want to tell her to make really delicious food for our ceo-nim. He did a great thing for Jimin but he has busy schedule so I came instead, a small gift that Jimin wants to give him." he takes the place of lying perfectly.

"Oh, okay sure. Come in, please." The maid says as she bows to him.

He enters the luxurious house and places his ass on the soft designing sofa. While that maid goes to kitchen to call the serving maid.

"Were you looking for me, Mr. Bae?" says the maid while bowing to show respect.

Soo-bin stands and bows back too, "Yes. I have something to tell you. Can you give us privacy for just a minute?" he says to the first maid. "Sure." the maid replies but her eyes are fixed at the manager's with a intense suspecious look. Soo-bin just gives her a smile and also recieves a smile back from her. She goes to the kitchen, but that is visible. She is looking spyly at the two person.

"Listen, you have to do something very important, I will pay you the amount you want."

"Okay sir. But what do I have to do?"

The manager takes out the bottle and places it on her hand, hiding it from other maids to see it, "This is a drug that you have to put some of it on the food of Ji-Pyeong. Don't worry nothing will happen to him, just he will feel little bit dizzy. That's it." she grasps it.

"Also don't say about this to any one, not even one of the maid, okay? And how much do you want for doing this?" he looks around the kitchen which is behind the see-through curtains to check if the other maids are looking at them or not. They continue their work when Soo-bin looks at them.

"Okay sir. I will accept how much you will give." In the greed of money she doesn't even care to asky 'Why?'.

"Good. Okay then your reward will reach you at your home this evening." with a glee she bows him and hides the tiny bottle of the drug on the pocket of her dress.

"Okay. Here's my number 0184......60, text me after Ceo-nim has his lunch." he says.

She notes it and saves it on her phone, "Sure sir." a slight bow is performed by her. Soo-bin nods and leaves the place.

The other maids are looking suspeciously at the serving maid, thinking what may he has given her.

"What did he say?" One of the maid asks.

"That to make delicious food for our master." a lie with a fake smile occurs in her face to escape the questions. Everyone concedes the lie without knowing it, but someone is still suspicious, the maid who has opened the door.