Episode 08

The Petition

As Jessica made up her mind to give the chip to the Police. The first thing she does is that she visits the Police station after her school.

"Officer, I have an evidence of Jimin telling the truth. Actually, I met him and succeeded to spill all the truth from his mouth. And cunningly I recorded those. Here." She hands over the chip.

"Wow! Impressive, you have done a good thing." the police praises her.

He hears the audio with a face which was expressing a disgust and anger. His face is telling it clearly that he didn't expect Jimin to be like this.

"This is how Jimin is, and my daughter is a very big fan of her." the police exclaims in a sad tone.

They both sighed at the leela of Jimin.

"So, what will be done now?"  She asks.

"As we have this evidence, we can accuse him of threatening a teenage girl which caused her death."

"Oh that's good." a smirk appears in her face.

"You may leave now. I will take care of this. And once again thanks for co-operating with the cop with this evidence."

"It's my pleasure." and she leaves the place after bowing to him.

In Jimin's residence...

Jimin gets an email, it's a notice. A notice of him which says the accusing of threatening a girl.

"WHAT IN THE FREAK IS THIS?" He shouts.

"What happened?" the manager takes a brief glance at Jimin's laptop and his jaw dropped. Jimin checked about who is the sender, it's written the email of the Police.

"A cop has sent this notice. How did he know about this all?"

"Remember, yesturday that had a talk with us and she might have recorded all those and gave it to the cop." the manager gets the point. "Aish! That clever kid."

Jimin rued the situation.

"Get my lawyer and ask him to do something to save me, and it should be done legally." Jimin's mind comes across of his lawyer, who can come to his aid.

"Yeah, he is the only support now." Soo-bin says and Jimin nods.

They vistis the lawyer, Mr. Wook.

"May we enter?"

"Yes, come in." replies the old man who is going through a newpaper.

"Mr. Wook, you have something to take care of." the manager puts the words.

"What has Jimin done again?" the lawyer replies still focused on the newspaper.

Jimin shows him the notice and describes from intial to end. The lawyer does not said anything, just flashes him a smile. They both are confused at his smile in a serious situation.