Episode 06

In The Roof-Top

In the roof-top...

"And speak up now." Shonai says in a cold contempt.

"You have to delete that, or else I am going to p-push..you." he says unwillingly, as he knows what he is doing, but he has to do.

"I knew it. I will rather fall myself from this building than to fear being real." Shonai has confidence in her words and she starts to walk reverse to the edge of the roof.

And...she falls holding a tear in the corner of her eyes.

"SHONAI!!!" Shouts the man on top of his lungs. For a few inches he couldn't hold her hand.

She falls off the roof, leaving the screaming man behind

Jimin is unable to think anything at this moment. He ends up rushing down to the exit of the building to see the last sight of Shonai. On the way he sees Soo-Bin and he asks him to run along with him.

"Where- are we - rushing -to?" while running the manager asks with heavy breathes. Jimin, unwill to answer the question, carries on his rush neglecting the question.

Jimin stands in a bombshell the ground, that... there's isn't a single sign of her.

"Where does her body vanish!?" Jimin rubs his hair belligerently as he is damn flustered.

Meanwhile the manager is unknown to the fact,"Whose body? Can you explain for God's sake?"

"She fell down from that high." He sighs.

"W-what!? Shonai?" Soo-bin's eyes openes wide. He looks up to down of the building and measures the height, it leaves him his jaw dropped.

They go to Ji-Pyeong CEO-nim to talk about this. "Her body is vanished? That's good at least no one will suspect on us. Don't worry much. Maybe when she fell at that time someone was there like the road cleaner, he may took her." He takes it in a light way.

"What-? HOW ARE YOU SO RELAXED AT THIS POINT?? THIS WILL BE REALLY BAD, I AM TELLING YOU!" Jimin exasperates.

Everything is beyond one's thinking in this environment.

"Don't yell." Ji-pyeong calmly says.

"Let's see tomorrow morning, if anyone has picked up her, he may inform it to the police and then news, medias and all will be gathered. We can know from the medias, so tonight don't think about much and sleep stresslessly as you have to keep the record of your handsomeness. Good Night." and the CEO left the place.