Episode 04

The Deal

She is...Jessica. Shonai is so glad to see Jessica back, supporting her.

"Heyy!! Jessica, I missed you so much!! When did you arrived back? How was your trip? Hope you enjoyed a lot." Shonai hugs and asks her questions nonstoppingly with flood of happy tears.

Jessica was in a family trip for a week and they both missed each other.

"Yeah I did enjoy but I couldn't control myself to meet you, so my dad and I came back early. Anyways my dad was coming as he had an emergency meeting so I decided to follow him. Leave that, I have read your article, and I believe in you that he did something that wrong. I know you properly than anyone else, you can never take this huge as writing an article about exposing a celeb. Don't worry whatever the world says, I will be there for you supporting you." She consoles Shonai. She has got such a blessing that she has a friend like her.

"I am really so happy that I have a friend like you."

"Yeah okay okay, now tell me nicely what happened after the concert?" Jessica asks to her but got interupted by the teacher who entered the class.

"Good morning students. Oh here see who came, Jessica, long time no see. Where were you?" The teacher looks at Jessica and gives her a creepy annoying smile.

Jessica's POV
UGH I hate this teacher. He has such a bad personality. His life is full of sin. He commited grave sins. A pervert. Son-of-a-bitch!

"I had submitted the application to the principal about my leave for absence. I guess he didn't tell you. Well, I was in a trip." Jessica replies rolling her eyes.

"What kind of trip?" The teacher is getting on Jessica's nerves.

"Sir, is this in our lesson? Does my trip important for the approaching exams? Sir, please take classes regularly and properly. Don't ruin our future, this exam is so important hope you know this, so please focus on your work." She says these words straight to the teacher's face without fearing of detention because she is not wrong.

And guess what, everyone is amazed.

"Woah! I was really missing your this sarcastic side, well done queen." Shonai whispers to her ears.

"What kind of behaviour is this Jessica? Is this how you talk to your teacher? Should I complain this to the principal?" The teacher yells in his deep nasty voice.

"Yes sir, you can go ahead. I will also complain to the principal that 6 chapters are still not taught, while the exam is on hand. Go on and call him. I am waiting."

The teacher is embarrassed and afraid that he had not done his work. And finishes the argue with "This is the last time I'm warning you, don't do this behaviour further, or I will make you fail this semister."

"Alright, Mr. Wet Cat." The class bursts in laughter and the teacher just frowns at her in anger.

"Hahaha, Shonai did you just see how he got fraighten?" Both of them can't stop laughing, also the whole class is grinning.

Recess time...

"Alright, now tell me exactly what happened?"

"I have mentioned all the things that happened. Those are only the things he said."

"Okay....did..he touched you...inappropia-"

"No-No he didn't touched me, he just said those hurtful words."

Both the friends are discussing about it. And Jessica is trying her best to console her friend.
____

Days passed by and everyone once again busy with their schedule, but everyone still remembers the article and some people hate Jimin. Just one thing is different that the times that Shonai spent on Jimin, those times are just substracted from her schedule.

Today evening...

Door bells of Shonai's house rings, at 4:17 pm. "Who may come at this time? Jessi didn't contact me that she will visit me." She walks down the stairs. Looks through the transparent glass in the door. There are two man standing, looks like bodyguards, and a man in middle with a rich-like outfit.

Opens the door, "Who ar-" she gets cut by the guards who are straightly barging in the house pushing Shonai aside. They stand at the two sides of a chair. Then the man who is in the middle, enters. He reaches the chair and puts his ass down. All this time, Shonai's jaw is just dropped. "I- I mean WHO ARE YOU ALL??? AND WHY THIS MANNERLESS BEHAVIOUR?? GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE RIGH-" before she could pronounce more, one of the guard holds her by arm and brings her to the chair facing towards the man who is already sitting. "Yah excuse" she makes a disgust face to the bodyguards.

"Listen here I came here for a little talk." the man speaks up.

What kind of talk? Who is he? Is he someone related to Jimin? But how would he get my address.

"Are you even listening to me, Miss Shonai?" asks the man breaking the thought of her.

"Yeah, what's the talk?" She asks with curiousness in her face.

"First of all, I am Bae Soo-Bin, manager of Mr. Jimin-"

"HOW TF DiD YOU GET HERE? WERE YOU STALKING ME? I KNEW IT. YOU GUYS ARE JUST DISGUSTING." cutting the words of him, shonai gets loud.

"Calm down or you seeing this gun? This is not a toy. Don't talk even a little and just hear me carefully. I came here for the WRONG thing that you did against Mr. Jimin. You wrote the fake article in the name of exposing a star. We warn you to delete this nonsense. For your this immature article, our Jimin is facing so much problems, so you have to stop this." He threatens her with the pistol in his hand, probably it is a fake one.

"I'll not delete that and it's not nonsense, it's the truth and what type of problems? That fans are throwing tomatoes at him? Yeah he deserves it."

"I am telling you politely, delete that."

"I WON'T!" She keeps on arguing.

"Listen you little, you are young and don't make a trouble in your this young age."

"You don't need to think about my life. You all may leave."

"Okay, How much do you need? I will give the amount."

Shonai makes a disgusting face at him after hearing "amount", "Bold of you to assume that I will fall for money? Huh, you are wrong. I don't need any money, I need the trust, the trust that your idol has broken, I need that back. If you can, tell him that I will never delete it, no matter if he is having hard time or whatever cause that's the shit he deserves." She stands up in the speed of a thunder, her index finger pointing towards the door, "NOW LEAVE!"

Soo-bin doesn't say anything further, just a cold face and leaves the house.