Episode 12

Losing Close One

They are about to move toward the car but suddenly someone caught Shonai by wrist. "What happened to you Jung-" she turns her head to look why Jung woo held her hand, but reality hits when she sees that he is not Jung Woo but..."WTH Jimin!?" as she shouts, Jessica turns back to see what's going on, "This mf-" her reaction in shock. At the same time, Jung woo comes out of the building, he stops behind them watching the scene in an appalling way.

Shonai shakes her hand to unlock from his grip, "What do you think you are doing now?"

"How are you al- No, who saved you?" Jimin asks slightly tilting his head to the right.

"And why does Mr. Jimin care? Oh right, you are upset that I'm still alive and going to ruin you in anyways, isn't it?" Shonai smiles in a sarcastic way.

"Yah Shonai, come come, don't waste your time to this heartless." Jessica summons her. Jimin just flinches his claw at the word 'heartless'.

Jung Woo, who has been standing behind, walks past my Jimin, ignoring his figure.

"Wait- What is Jung woo doing with them? .....does that mean..he saved...her?" Jimin muttered.

As by looking his face it can be said that the expression is showing jealousness, why do you think he is jealous? Is it because of Jung woo, with whom Shonai was there? [Comment your answer]

Jung Woo drops Shonai, as her apartment is not so far. Now it's turn for Jessica. She is asleep in the back seat of the car. Jung Woo summons her to wake up but she is unable to hear. So, he leans to the back seat, in front of her, to shake her and wake her up but....those pink, soft, fluffy lips have got him.

...........andJessica's first kiss has been stolen.

He rubs his finger through his lips wondering that what he just did now. Coming out of his thought, he flashes his phone's flashlight to Jessica's eyes to make her open her eyes.

"Why so brightness?" she complains with her sleepy shaky voice.

"We have arrived." he says while looking at the front mirror where Jessica's lips are reflecting.

She gets down the car, "Thank you for dropping." and bows in respect. Both they bid goodbye.

"Aish perv..." he says to himself and he leaves with his car.

At the parking lot of his agency's building, Jung Woo parks his car and is walking to the entrance of the residence. But...there's a man standing, looking like he is waiting for someone. Jung Woo just ignores him and making his way to the entrance, but soon his feet stop.

"Jung Woo." the cold toned voice from the man flows to Jung woo's ear.

Jung Woo turns back, dissappoint but not surprise is clearly in his face.

"What do you want on the earth afTER PUSHING A YOUNG GIRL FROM THE HIGH, MR. PARK JIMIN!?" his voice gets louder from calmness.

"You are being loud at..me? Why this great change in you?" Jimin's voice gets soft, like a child who got hurt deep in his heart.

"Your personality, it made this great change in me. Why hyung? Why did you do that!? Just because she said the truth about you, you got so offended that you had to go this far?" Jung Woo's voice gets soften too, "I trusted you, believed you as my elder brother, and also thought to walk through your path...but I won't do the same mistake as you."

"I- There is some misunderstanding Jung woo. Believe me, I didn't push her, she herself stepped back and fell off, she tried to do a suicide." Jimin puts his palm on Jung woo's shoulder in way of making him understand.

Jung Woo flicks his hand and removes Jimin's hand from the shoulder, "Okay, she tried to suicide but why? Because you threatened him, you tortured him mentally. It's not actually a suicide, it's a murder."

"Yes, I admit that I threatened her but I did it because my life was debt on it, Ceo ordered me to do it. I even tried to hold her wrist to pull her up but she refused to.."

"Ughhhhhhh!! Now don't make an excuse! The many times I see you and that bastard CEO, I just want to throw up. How down you can go for your profit!?"

"I- I don't want you from now on, don't show me your face from now on. Now you may understand how one feels when one's close person says like this hurtful words." Jung Woo gets disgusted about the things that just happened. He walks straight to his apartment, leaving the figure behind. Jimin standing and wondering about how the world fell apart.

"I will prove that I am not making excuses." Jimin says himself under his breathe.

Jimin and Jung woo are so close to each other since their debut days. Jung Woo, he doesn't has anyone except Jimin. But because of these all things, Jung Woo is ashamed of Jimin.

Jung Woo hates Jimin because he threatened his crush to death. It is that Shonai and Jung Woo were in the same middle school. They weren't friend as because their class was different. Jung Woo was the quiet student, he hadn't had any friends, just number of bullies. He always had a crush on Shonai. Although they were from different class, he peeked his view from the window to see her. If Shonai anytime saw him being bullied, she just neglected, as like she was minding her own business in front of a dying person. But he still liked her.

Once in a running race, Jung Woo got a bad quality shoes for which he fell in the mid of the run. His leg was injured and also the shoes was ruined. At the farewell of Shonai, she was transferring to other school, she bought a new sports shoes and gifted it to Jung Woo, the whole school was the witness. Since then his love for her grown more.

Presently, after many of years, he has met his crush again. But because of his close one, his love is suffering problems, which is hard for him to digest. Thus, his trust from Jimin disappeared.

Jung Woo's heart is broken by his trusted brother. Also Shonai's by her trusted idol.