Episode 24

"My mother?"

"Her name is Kim Shonai....."

As Kim Yu-Jyun mentions the name, present there Kim Shonai is totally ambushed to hear it. She is not able to think how she is another daughter. While Jessica and others (except Jimin. He is having a normal calm face which is enough to indicate that he has found about it before) are looking blank with their eyes on Shonai.

"Yahh!? She is your mother???" Jessica cares to ask in a whispery loud voice.

"But you said your parents are dea-" before she could pronounce more, Shonai cuts her words off.

"I don't know. I don't know... I can't understand what the hell is going on!!" She utters with her hand on her head, as like she is having a headache.

"How can she be my mother!? My mother is no more already."

Back to Yu-Jyun, "There" she points at Shonai who is sitting over there. And she Shonai discovers that Mrs. Kim is pointing at her, she stands up with a confusion in her pretty face.

"Me?" Shonai asks as she stands up. Kim Yu-na, she looks up to her twin sister who's standing. More tears roll down her eyes, after seeing her.

"Unnie!" she utters in her sobbing.

"Miss Kim Shonai, I ask you to come over here to the witness box and answer some of my questions." the lawer says.

Before walking to the witness box, she takes a glance at Jimin's face with her glorious eyes. As she does that, Jimin gives a nod to her with a smile.

 As she does that, Jimin gives a nod to her with a smile

With that, Shonai steps to the witness box.

She stands in the witness box with her same confusion glare at the Mrs. who is dripping her tears off her chin.

Shonai takes a deep breathe as she is preparing to say something,

"I want to borrow one minute before anything is asked to me."

"Go ahead."

"I want to tell that I don't even know this woman that close. I just got to know about her when I saw in the news of Jimin's press conference. So, I don't take that she is mother."

"Also my mother and father, both of them died in a car accident."

She speaks up.

'What' everyone's face exclaim, except the criminal sitting over there, Ahn Ji-Pyeong. He is carrying a creepy devilish smile on his wrinkled face.

"Wh-what..What do you mean, my daughter? I am here your mom!!" Yu-Jyun asks while her voice trailling off. As like she has gotten the sharpest sword right passing her chest.