Episode 17

Give And Take

He pulls out his phone and plays a recording, the voice is of a female. It's saying, "But why did you care so much that you just threw it away?" "DON'T STAY QUIET AND SPEAK! What was the reason?""Because......because I love him, Ahn Ji Pyeong.""I love him and in order to protect him, I did that.""How could you-? Don't you know that he is married and has 3 children?" "I know but still...""Does he knows about it?""y-yes. He loves me back. We even slept together in one bed."

Ahn Ji-Pyeong, after listening to this, his body is shivering in fear, but a touch of anger is also visible in his face. With no doubt he is angry at Yu-Jyun for spilling all the secrets.

"So.....should I send this to my dear sister-in-law? Or I think it will be much better if she knows from the news media along with the other people who care about 'The Great CEO, Ahn Ji-Pyeong'. The Headline will be 'The great CEO's adultery affair with his maid comes in the bright. What will he do now?' How's it?" Jimin giggles mocking him and boiling his blood. Nonetheless, small drops of sweat can be seen in the forehead of the man sitting in regret.

"Aish! That Yu-Jyun bitch!" Ji-Pyeong curses the maid under his breathe. But that's just only her fault, both has done the equal sin. The maid will be punished by the ruler of the hell for her sin, but Ji-Pyeong is determined to be punished in the hand of Park Jimin.

"Now are you angry at her? If you had given me the pen drive already, you wouldn't see this today. Poor you!" Jimin exclaims. Ji-Pyeong stands up from his seat at once and grasps the collar of Jimin's shirt, "You sOn of a bastard!" and stares with his bloody red murderer eyes.

"I can bring you to the bottom with just this voice. You better tell where the pen drive you have hidden or should I send this to the reporters?" he answers maintaining his calmness.

Ji-Pyeong tightens his grip making Jimin choke, soon Soo-bin steps forward to help him. Soo-bin looses Ji-Pyeong's grip from Jimin's collar. He drags him and makes him sit forcefully. Soo-bin's eyes addresses to the fellow boys to bring a rope and tie him.

"Still did not understood? Okay I'm sending it to them." Jimin acts to forward the voice mail to a reporter.

"Okay okay. I will tell you where the pen drive is but first you have to delete this recording. No. I know you will not delete, give me the phone I will delete it." he says in his rage voice.

"Alright. Alright. I will delete it but you have to tell me where that thing is. Then only I will delete it." he says and extends his hand forward towards the man sitting in the opposite of him. "Here, now say."

Ji-Pyeong tries to snatch it but Jimin is fast enough to withdraw his hand.

"Aa ha! I knew it. First tell me exactly and then this."

With no more options, Ji-Pyeong has to choose to say it finally, "It's......it is in the house of my secretary. NOW GIVE THIS TO ME!"

"Okay, call your secretary and tell him to bring it here, right in front of me. And yes, don't try to be clever. My brain is much more functional than yours old one." Jimin assures. "Ah and also he must come alone, or else your men will be in hospital talking pills of pain relief."