Epilogue

Sana's P.O.V

'God! God! God! Please!!!! Show me it's positive! ' I prayed with my finger crossed while walking back and forth in the bathroom

It's been 4 years since we are together. Everything seems like a dream and I still can't believe she is mine, I can claim her as my wife. We along with Chae and Mina married on the same day and they already welcome their baby into the world 6 months ago. Momo and Dahyun are getting married at the last of the year and Jihyo found the perfect man of her life, Kang Daniel. They are still dating but I am sure they are also going married soon. I am happy that I got my best friend back in my life.

When I took my niece's first time in arms, it felt different and felt like the precious piece of my life puzzle.

I talked with Tzuyu and we decided to conceive our child. We tried a lot but because of the wound in my stomach, the doctor said it gonna be hard for us. After trying for 3 months, today I am trying again. I want to have a baby; Our symbol of love. I felt a pang in my heart; if I can't ever be a mother? If again it shows negative?

After waiting for a while, I looked at the pregnancy test and Fuck!!!!!! I am pregnant!!!! I am going to be mom!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!

I rush out of the bathroom and saw Tzuyu was working on her laptop.

"Tzuyu!"

"Huh? Baby? What happened? Are you crying?" She said as immediately came to me and cupped my cheeks. I didn't even realize when my tears were falling.

"I am pregnant." I blurted out and she became a rock for a few seconds.

"Yo- You are pre-pregnant? HOLY FUCK!!!!!!" She hollered and took me bridal style and moved round in a circle.

"I am going to be a mom!!! Yes!!!" She screamed and I was giggling. It was the best day of my life.

She laid me down on the bed and smashed her lips on mine.

We were kissing each other hungrily while she took off my tops along with my pants. I am now in two pieces and she straddled over me while devouring my mouth.

I licked her lips and shoved my tongue into her mouth while taking off her pants. She unclasped my bra, throw it in the air, and kneaded my boobs at the same time.

"Tzuyu~" I moaned over her lips and she trailed down kisses from my jawline to my neck.

"This is for giving me the best gift in my life." She mumbled over my skin as lick then nibbled my sweet spot and I arched my back in pressure.

She took off her tops and pressed her thigh between my legs, grinding slowly.

"Ummm..." I moaned and she took my Right nipple in her mouth, sucking and nibbling at the same time while pressing the left one. Her thigh pressed more down there and I pushed her close to my nipple.