Chapter-25

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"How's the place?" She asked me while wrapping her hand around my waist

We are now in the restaurant; finding a vacant table but my eyes were roaming around like a lost child. It's so beautiful and uniquely designed.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful. I loved the place."

"I know, you would," Sana said with a soft smile as we found a vacated table and sat there.

The menu was already on the table and we both chose seafood for dinner.

A waiter came, took our order and a music brand started arranging their instruments.

"They also arranged a live music show!" I exclaimed with wonder and she smiled at me.

"They always arrange live music show in the night.  That's why I always had a soft corner for this place," she said as intertwined our hands over the table and I nodded.

There is a small platform right in front of us and a boy stepped on the stage. Why does he look so familiar?

The boy's eyes met my eyes and the look on his face seemed, he knows me. He smiled at me but I looked away. Where have I seen him?

I looked at Sana, she was paying with my fingers and I smiled.

"Baby?"

"Hum?"

"Is my finger too much interesting than me?" I asked and she looked at me, shook her head.

"Ani! But your fingers are long and beautiful. When we intertwine our hands, it looks more beautiful." She said and I blushed. I took her hand before my lips and kissed it. She is so precious to me.

"Mam, here's your order. " The waiter said while breaking our moment, but it smells delicious!!

"Let's dig in!" Sana hollered and I chuckled. She is a kid!!

We were eating and talking about random stuff but suddenly an announcement drew our attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention, please? Today we arranged a special live music show and our singer is Jeon Jungkook." The host said and everyone started clapping while I had a flashback.