Chapter-22

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Sana, do you need to talk with her?" I asked while bitting my nails, in front of my house door

"Sana, do you need to talk with her?" I asked while bitting my nails, in front of my house door. Literally, I don't know what gonna happen and how will mom react.

"Don't worry. At least I want to try." She said while intertwining our hands and kissing on my cheek. She pressed the bell and mom opened the door.

"Come in." She said monotony, without even noticing Sana. This woman is getting on my nerves!!

"I have someone with me," I said and Mom looked at me then at Sana. But as soon as she looked at Sana; her eyes became wide as they want to come out from their eye sockets. Does she know her?

I looked at Sana, she was staring at Mom like she knew her or trying to recall.

"Mom, she is Sana, my girlfriend," I said proudly but mom's face turned dark.

"Hello, Miss Chou. Nice meeting you." Sana said as held out her hand for a handshake but mom didn't take it and said, "I need to talk with her."

"Mom, she-"

"Ok, Miss Chou. But can we talk alone in the garden?" Sana asked and I looked at her.

"Why do you want to talk with her alone? I want to be with you." I whispered.

"I need to talk with her alone. Please try to understand, love." Sana whispered and I nodded while sulking.

"If you two finished talking, then Sana meet me in the garden." Mom said as took a glass of wine and left us.

Sana looked at me, gave a long peck on my lips, and left me alone. Wow! Who am I?

Sana's P.O.V

I walked into the garden and saw Miss

I walked into the garden and saw Miss. Chou was sitting on the bench beside the mini water fountain. I love the place; you can see the flowers in front of you and tonight the moon is looking so beautiful.

I sat beside her but she didn't look at me. Just like Tzuyu...hard outside but I know she is soft inside. But why does she looks so familiar? Where have I seen her?

"Why are you after my daughter? What is your intention?" Miss. Chou asked me as looked into my eyes; trying to peep inside me.

"I love your daughter. I have no other intentions." I said but she bitterly chucked.

"No, you don't love her; You love her money and power. I know your type of girls."

I felt anger boil inside me, wanting to scream at her but I stopped myself. I can't lose control.

"Why do you hate our relationship so much?" I asked calmly and her expression changed a bit but immediately changed back.

"Two girls never meant to be together." She said blankly while looking at the moon and took a sip. But I was looked at her with my wide eyes.

The same line was written in mom's diary And now I got it! I saw her picture in the diary with mom. Fuck! Was she mom's ex-lover?

"Do you know Sakura Minatozaki?"

She looked at me shockingly." Are you-"

"I am her daughter. And I saw your and Mom's high school picture."

"Leave my house right now! Go! Leave my daughter!" Miss. Chou shouted as stood up but I was looking at her with a sad expression.

"You still hate my mom? Right?" I asked and her eyes became teary but she calmed herself.

"I don't want you around my daughter. My daughter will not suffer from the same pain that I am still suffering. Plea-please..."

Her voice cracked at the end, sat beside me, and buried her face into her palms. She started sobbing silently and I felt sad for her. A mistake can change a lot of things...

"Miss.Chou, my mom loved you. Even she kept your every letter and the necklace you gave her." I said and she looked at me with her teary eyes.

"But she made a mistake. She chooses society, her parents over you. My grandpa threatened her if she choose you then she has to cut all ties with her family. So she got scared and broke up with you."

"Then she could have told me. Why does she have to act so rude? Why she was so cold when she broke up with me? Why didn't cry a bit? I was crying like a mess. A total fucking mess!" She spatted and her anger was crawling down through tears.

"Maybe she knew you will never leave her if she doesn't want to leave you on her own," I said and we fell into silence. She was staring blankly at the moon again and I looked at her.

Every love story doesn't have a happy ending. Why we don't have the freedom of loving someone? Why do gender, color, custom, class ...have to be maintained? If I am okay with my lover then what is the problem of society?

"Did your mom tell you about our story?" She asked softly, breaking the silence while wiping her tears and I nodded no.

"I found her diary while moving from Japan to Korea. She used to wear the necklace always and letters were attached with the diary. Only I know the story, not even my sister. She wanted to keep it secret so I kept it inside me."

"I used to love her a lot. I thought if I have her in my life, I need nothing. We will make your world; just me and her. But luck wasn't in our side." She signed and looked at me with a sad smile on her face.

"Do you love Tzuyu?" She asked me and this time she wants a determined answer.

"Yes, I love her. I don't want to lose her and I don't care what will others say." I said and she shook her head while patting over my hand.

"And I know Tzuyu loves you too. And I am happy that she chooses you. At first, when I saw you, I was shocked. You look alike Sakura. But will your parents accept it? Especially your mom?" She said and I left a pang in my heart.

"They died one year ago during a car accident," I said as gulped a lump in my throat while her face turned blue, not uttering a word.

"She died? Sa-Sakura di-died?" She said, still in shock while her tears were falling like raindrops. My eyes also filled with tears and I want to cry right now. I miss my mom.

She suddenly hugged me and started crying like there is no tomorrow. I couldn't control my tears, hugged her back, and cried along.

"I coul-couldn't even see her for the last time," she said between her sob and I patted her back.

Life is full of co-accidents, mistakes regrets, and sorrow. Happiness is a rare word. Tzuyu is my happiness, my exceptional. I want to cherish every moment, every touch, everything of her. I want us together.

A/N: Unexpected, right??? I was shocked too! ;)