Chapter-1

All people are different, even their reason to come here. Some celebrate their joy, but some are chunking down alcohol to numb their pain. Or some having a cute date with random clicks, sipping their alcohol, looking deep in each other's eyes.

That's why I love working in nightclubs. Without interaction, you can get to know a lot of people. I always love observing but stay away from the exchange. I don't know why; knowing People personally kind of scares me. It's like if I get attracted to the person, but the person leaves me in return. So it's better to stay to be a loner.

I cleaned the wine glasses while making a list of alcohol s which are come to their limit."Sana, A tequila and more five glasses of Whiskey!" Mark said annoyingly, and I chuckled seeing his pissed face.

"Aish! The girl on table 5 is a bitch. She already gulped down ten glasses and asked more. I just said, 'Miss, it's time to close our club. So please pay the bill and go home.' But that bitch acted rudely with me, even said, 'Get lost, fucking asshole'." Mark said, and I could see his anger smoke coming out through his nostrils and ears.

"Ok, cool down. I will talk with her. Here take the tequila, and I take only one whiskey glass. She will have her last drink and go out." I said, and Mark nodded with a dull look. 

Sana's P.O.V

I went to table 5, buried her face in Her palms, and her chocolate brown hair spread all over her back

I placed the whiskey on the table, and for the sound, she looked at the glass, then at me.

Is she an angel? How can be a person so beautiful? Her eyes are big, her nose is pointing, her skin is flawless, and her lips-

"G-Get lost! I need moree~ whis-whiskey." She said as she reached out for the glass, but I stopped her and took the sip away from her. She is already wasted, and if she drinks a little more, she might puke here or even blackout.

"Wha-What the Fu-Fuck~ gimme back." She managed to stand up; Jezz! This girl is tall and tried to snatch the glass but couldn't.

"Ple-Please gim-Gimme." She said with her cracked tone and hugged me. What is happening?? She is crying and now hugging me?

I got frozen in my place, one hand tightly gripping the glass while one hand was in my pocket.

But she smells good, strawberry scent mixed with alcohol. And the warmth of her body gives me shivers at first but want me to hug her back.

I held her with one hand and put the glass on the table. Aish! She is heavy.

I somehow managed to make her lay down on the couch, but one thing this girl is rich because she booked the V.I.P. section. But why is she alone here? Maybe her bf ditched her? Who knows...

She is fallen asleep but now? What will I do? Aish!!! That's why I sometimes hate nightclubs!!! But she is looking like sleeping beauty, messy but beautiful...

"Sana?" Someone called my name, busting my thought bubbles.

"Thank God! You come at the right time, boss. This girl is passed out and I don't know what should I do."

"Mark told me. I will manage the rest. Is tomorrow your first day at college, right? Now go and sleep. Do you need money? And don't forget to eat your dinner, ok? And Tell Mina to meet me tomorrow. She asked me to teach her cooking pasta." Miss Maze said, and I smiled at her.

Miss Maze is in her mid fifty's and owner of the nightclub. She is motherly to her every staff than bossy. She helped Mina and me a lot after we shifted here. Our parents died one year ago, and we moved to our old house. Since then, Mina started working in a flower shop, and I got a job here. She knows about us and takes care of us like her own child.

"You talk too much old lady. And thank you, no money needed, and I will tell her to meet you after college, now happy?" I asked as I hugged her, and she patted my back.

"Be gentle and safe ok?" She said, and I nodded. I pulled back from the hug, kissed her on the cheek, and after arranging my stuff, I went out.

But suddenly I realized...

"Shit! I forgot to ask her name!" I facepalmed, but wait! why do I have to know her? And she was just a drunk customer. But when she hugged me, why did It feel so good and satisfied? Even I felt my heartbeat too fast.

"Sana, you need rest. You are exhausted today. That's why you are feeling strange things." I said myself as I shook my head and started my bike.

But why do I still want to meet her again? At least I want to know her name. Who are you?