Chapter-28

No one's P.O.V

It's been 3 days after the incident and Sana is out of danger but the lacking of oxygen in her brain caused her coma.

The police are doing their work on the case and found the weapon near the spot. It has the owner's name on it and they are searching for the stabber.

Tzuyu became mute and cold; stays beside her bed for hours. Others tried to convince her, she should sleep or eat properly but no one could convince her. She just stays beside holding her hand, staring at her face.

Tzuyu's mom took responsibility for the hospital expenses and she wanted to come but no flight is available right now. Everyone is going through a hard time while Tzuyu felt dead inside. She realized Sana is not just her lover; she became a part of her, became the reason for her breathing.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"How are you love? Can you feel my warmth on your hand? Can you feel my lips over your palm? Do you know how much I am missing you? Please, wake up

"How are you love? Can you feel my warmth on your hand? Can you feel my lips over your palm? Do you know how much I am missing you? Please, wake up. I am begging you." I mumbled over her hand, brushing my lips over it. I closed my eyes and tears crawl down my cheeks. I can't take the silence anymore., Sana. It's killing me...

Suddenly my phone started ringing...

The caller ID:- Police Station

"Hello?"

"Miss Tzuyu, we found the person who stabbed Miss. Sana. And after interrogating him, he said someone named Jungkook ordered him. And we find out that he was your childhood friend. we went to his house but couldn't find him. But he is obsessed with you Miss. His room is filled with your portrait and pictures. So please be alert. " Police said while I felt my world turned up and down, my mind went blank and words stuck in my mouth.

Jungkook? Obsessed with me? That's why he tried to kill my Sana! That motherfucker!!!!! I will fucking kill him!

"Miss? Are you there?"

"Ye-Yeah...Officer. And Please find out that asshole."

"Until we find him, we will give you protection. I am sending two officers there."

"Thanks, officer, "I said and the call ended.

I buried my face into my palms while my legs are getting weak.

"Everything happened because of me, Sana. You are in this condition just because of me. I was going to lose you because of me! All Fucking because of me!" I said between my sob while hugging her. Because he was obsessed with me, you had to bear the pain. I am not worthy for you; I am just a curse.

I was sobbing on her chest but suddenly felt a movement in her body. Am I daydreaming or really?

I pulled back and looked at her face; her eyes are trembling while her fingers are slightly moving.