Chapter-23

No one's P.O.V

Tzuyu's Mom accepted their relationship and finally realized her fault. She was so busy forgetting her past that she forgot her present, her family. Tzuyu never thought her mom had a past that made her cold and that even related with her girlfriend's Mom.

Miss.Chou started thinking of Sana as her second daughter and they three made a little family. Tzuyu's father is happy that Al last his wife is free from her past; her pain.

Mr.Chou was Miss. Chou's best from high school and knew everything. He used to love her but couldn't tell her. But when she needed someone, he stood beside her and married her. They welcome Tzuyu into their life but He couldn't make her fall in love. He had hoped but later accepted the fact and was still with her. Aish! Love is complicated!!!

Chaeyoung told her family about Mina and they accepted their relationship. Mina is now preparing herself for jobs and Tzuyu's Mom gave her an offer to do her internship under her. So that she can apply for jobs in a high company after graduation.

On the other hand, Momo realized she started falling for Dahyun but was afraid of getting rejected. So she started avoiding her cuz she thinks she is out of her League.

Jihyo is still missing. It's been two months. No one knows where is she.

Everyone in college got to know that Jimin was manipulating people so that he could break Sana and Tzuyu but he failed. People started supporting their relationship and an LGBTQ+ community made in college. The closest ones are opening up and except for some people, others are thinking it as a normal thing.

................

Momo's P.O.V

"Mina, you can go now

"Mina, you can go now. I will take care of the rest."

"It's only 4 p.m. and how are you gonna care take of all stuff?" Mina asked me while cutting the extra thorns of roses.

"But you have a date with Chae, right? Go and freshen up. How long is she gonna see you in ugly clothes?" I said monotony and she pinched my arm.

"Ouch!!"

"My clothes are not ugly; too mean!"

"Aish! Go and dress up in something sexy, you know what I mean?" I said with a teasing smirk and elbowed her and she returned all red. Jeez! She can be replaced with any tomato. 

"Btw why are you suddenly encouraging me so much?"

Shit! Maybe I am overdoing it. But if I were her girlfriend; I will kick her ass. I mean how could she forget her 2 month anniversary?

"Umm... I felt pity for Chae. She always has to wait for you and recently you can't give her time for studying extra time. Btw are you going to join Miss? Chou's company?"

"Hum...I will but then you will be alone."

"Don't worry. I already made a template for hiring a new worker."  I said as took out the template and pasted it on the door.

"Ok, then. Bye and don't forget to lock the shop after you leave." Mina said as took her bag and I showed her thumbs up.

She went out and I started cutting the rest of the roses. I hope she will enjoy a good date. She has been working a lot lately. I am also happy for Sana and Tzuyu. They are true lovers; I mean the way they look at each other, seems like a slow K-drama.

But what about me? I don't know what should I do! Sana told me to confess my love to Dahyun but she is so perfect for me. I am not worthy of her.

"Ouch!" A thorn shoved in my index finger, busting my bubble thoughts.

"Damn! It's too much bleeding." I growled in pain but suddenly someone took my hand.

"Momo, it's too much blood. Where is the first aid?"

What the fuck? Dahyun?? What is she doing here?

"Momo? Aid ?" Dahyun snapped her hands before me.

"Uh...um...on the right shelf," I said and she took the aid out of the aid box.

She took some cotton with  Dettol and pressed in on the cut.

"Uh! It burns!"

"It will. Just a little more." She said while caring about my cut and I nodded with a faint smile.

She got worried about me. How couldn't fall for her? She is so caring and beautiful. Especially her smile...

"Done!" She hollered and I looked at my finger. I felt her stare at me and I looked at her.

Her eyes are so beautiful; I want to lose in them. Her nose is so cute and my eyes fell on her lips...they are red and shaped,  I want to kiss her badly.

Shit! What am I thinking! I mentally slapped myself.

"Umm...Thank you. Btw do you need anything?" I said and she smiled at me.

"Yes, a bunch of white roses. But we need to be careful. I won't be always there to help you." She said and I nodded with a guilty smile.

I picked some white roses and packaged them but she was staring at me the whole time. Like- trying to understand or find?

"Here's your white rose. 300 won." I said without looking at her. I don't why I am feeling nervous around her. The way she was staring at me; I felt butterflies inside my stomach. But I have to control my feelings.

I was bout t hand her flowers but she held my hand. I looked at her confusedly, while I felt a shiver in my veins.   

"Why are you avoiding me?" she asked calmly with a sad tone while looking into my eyes.

"Wha-What are you saying?" I asked while looking away but she came closer to me. 

"Past few days you didn't come to hear my piano, you didn't try to talk to me even you started pretending you don't know me." She said and I was looking at her with wide eyes.

That means she knew I secretly watch her while she practice her piano lessons. She even noticed the change in my behavior. Is it just because she thinks of me as her friend or she also likes me?

I want to say but nothing coming out of my mouth. I am confused; how should I tell her?

"Dahyun-"

"I thought you like me more than friends. I was waiting for your confession but maybe I was wrong. You stopped talking and seeing me, so I decided to talk with you. Shit, I thought all in the wrong way. I am so sorry." She turned her face, was about to leave but I pulled her closer and kissed her. 

She was shocked as I was. What have you done Momo!? Ahhhh!!!!

But she cupped my face, pulled me closer, and kissed me back with a smile. I snacked my hands around her and her lips are soft like cotton, taste like cherry. My heart wants to bust for the overwhelming feeling and I am getting addicted to her.

We parted for air and she hugged me." I like you a lot, Momo."

"I like you too, more than you," I said while hugging her more warmly. I love you, Dahyun but first I want to give us time.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Dahyun asked as titled her head and nodded with a big grin on my face.

"Yes! I will! God! I am so happy!" I hollered and she was laughing at my silliness. Aish! her smile!! So fucking beautiful!

 I wish I could stop the moment right now. If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up. I still can't believe I kissed my crush! My love!