Chapter-20

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I can hear the birds chirping and a heavyweight over my chest

I can hear the birds chirping and a heavyweight over my chest. I opened my sleepy eyes and saw Sana is peacefully sleeping beside me. Her head is on my chest, hands wrapped around my stomach and legs over my legs. Her lips er slightly pouted and she is looking so beautiful like an angel.

I tugged her hair behind her ear and my eyes fell on her lips; they are puff and red. I could resist the urge of kissing her so I took her lower lip in my mouth and nibbled it.

She smiled and without opening her eyes, she pulled me closer, kissing back with love and passion. I can never get enough of her.

We parted for breath and she opened her eyes with a sweet smile on her face.

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning, baby. Slept well?" I asked and she scooted, circling over my stomach with her thumb.

"Yes, the best sleep after a long time. Have you?" She asked me looking at me and I nodded with a smile and kissed her forehead.

"The best one! I want to wake up like this every day." I said and kissed her chin.

"I also want to. Now just we have to face your parent. Then we can be together freely."

"Humm..."

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Your mom will understand." She said with an ensuring tone, kissing on my left mound softly.

"But she is homophobic. God! What will I do?! Fuck!" I said and she cupped her face.

"Nothing will happen. If anything happens them we will run away. Ok? Will you take the risk with me?" She asked, looking into my eyes while caressing my cheeks.

I nodded and she hugged me. "I can't live without you Tzuyu"

"I can't even imagine a day without you," I said and buried my face in the crook of her neck. The faint strawberry scent mixed with her floral scent; made it more addictive.

We fell into a comfortable silence. She is in my arm; what else do I need?  I can spend my whole day cuddling with her. Aish! I am madly in love with her.

  "Sana~a, are you awake? I am making breakfast for us! We need to go to college." Mina hollered and we both got panicked.

"Shit! I forgot! Mina!" I said and she quickly handed me my dress.

I immediately dressed up and my heart is beating crazily.

"Idea! I will divert her and you will slowly escape through the gate, ok?" Sana asked and I nodded.

She tiptoed, gave a long peck on my lips, and went out from the room.

She started talking with her and signaled me to go. I immediately tiptoed and went out of her house.

What an escape!! Damn! That was a unique experience.  But I already started missing her. Ugh!! I want her!!

...................

I parked my car in front of my house and took my keys to open the door but it was already opened.

'Strange! Nayeon Unnie already came home? '

I stepped into the house and my heart stopped beating.

"Mo-Mom?" What the fuck????

"Where were you?" Mom asked as motioned Me to sit on the couch in front of her. God! I don't like this type of surprise!!

"Umm.. actually, I was in a friend's house." I lied and mom burned holes in me with her stare. I gulped and my heart wants to come out through my mouth.

"Um...ok. But I need to talk with you about something. So go and freshen up. Join me on the breakfast."

"Um, ok. Where is dad?"

"He will be back in 2 days. I came earlier." Mom said in her cold tone as always and I nodded.

I went to my room, freshen up, and put on some casual cloth. I never could understand how much my mom is angry or in a happy or sad mood. She built up a wall around her and I always wanted her to be free with me.

'It feels like someone hurt her and she is afraid to show her emotions.' I sighed and went down.

I went to the table and saw mom in the kitchen. What?? Mom? In kitchen??

"Mom? Why are you cooking? Where is Nayeon Unnie?" I asked her confusedly cuz she never cooked before.

"I told her to take leave. I wanted us alone and also cook for you." Mom said as always with her cold tone but I felt warm in me. It's maybe the first time she wanted to cook for me.

I sat on a chair and mom came back with two plates. It smells Bacon and taste.

She sat at the table and motioned me to start eating. I nodded and had my first bite. What is happening? Why mom is acting so strange? 

"Tzuyu?"

"Hum?"

"Who is Sana?" Mom asked as looked at me and I choked on my food.

"Umm...my frie-Girlfriend," I said looking down on my plate while my legs are shaking, sweat crawling down from my throat.

"Do you love her or it's a sexuality experiment?" She asked, crossing her hands over her chest and I looked at her.

"I love her," I said confidentially and Mom looked deep in me; like peeping into my soul.

"Break up with her. You are confused right now." She said calmly.

"I can't. I love her, only her." I said and stopped eating.

"You know I don't like the same-sex relationship. How do you dare to go with her? You are beautiful and rich. You can get any worthy boy for you. Better than that poor orphan." Mom said and I felt anger boil in me.

"Mom! What are you saying? I love her! Why can't you understand!! For God's sake!!" I slammed on the table and she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"Don't raise your voice! I am your mother and I want the best for my child. She is-"

"She is the best for me, Mom. And you are saying yourself mother? Do you know even my favorite color or food? Have you ever celebrated my birthday? For you money and status are important; but not for me. Never!" I spatted and went out of the house. I heard her calling me back but I ignored her.

I took out my phone and called Nayeon Unnie. Whenever I got in a fight with mom or I feel lonely, I always went to Nayeon Unnie's home. That's like my second house.

"Hello?"

"Unnie, ca-can I come to your ho-home?" I asked with my cracked tone, Shit! I hate crying!

"Tzuyu are you crying? Come quickly; I will be waiting." Nayeon Unnie said concernedly.

"Thank you Unnie," I said while wiping my tears and cutting the call.

'Why does Mom always hurt me?  Why can't she see my happiness?'  I thought while walking on the footpath and felt my eyes are burning for tears. Ugh!! I hate Mom!!

'I love Sana. I can't live without her. What should I do now?'