Chapter-15

Tzuyu's P.O.V

'Everything is over'

These three words keep looping in my head and today alcohol can't even numb my pain. Drinking on my bedroom floor and my head is resting on the bed edge while her thoughts are clouding in my mind.

I am missing her kiss, her touch, her voice, telling me uncountable times I love you Tzuyu with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Stop drinking, Tzuyu. It's enough." Nayeon Unnie said while taking away my alcohol bottle and I hugged her. The pain was trying to suppress came out through my sob.

"Everything is over. But I love her, Nayeon Unnie."

"I Know, Tzuyu." Nayeon Unnie said as sat on the floor properly while my head was on her lap, crying like no tomorrow.

"Tzuyu, you can't give up on her just because of what will people say about you or your family. I still don't understand why can't accept the whole thing and make things simple. Why you don't tell them that you are attached to girls? Where's the problem?" Nayeon Unnie said while combing my hair and I looked at her.

"Mom will never accept me. Did you remember the day when she got to know about your relationship with Jeongyeon Unnie?" I asked and she nodded.

"She wanted to fire you just because you have a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. But luckily dad helped you that time."

"But you are her daughter. And uncle is cool about these things. He will help you. Talk with him." Nayeon Unnie said with an ensuring tone.

"I am not afraid of Dad but he never spoke over mom. And mom is homophobic. This time the situation is different." I said as grabbed handfuls of hair in annoyance.

"Do you love her?" Nayeon Unnie seriously asked me looking in my eyes and I nodded.

"Then take the risk. Sana is a nice girl. She loves you a lot Tzuyu. I could see the love in her eyes. " She said with a soft tone and I nodded with a sad smile.

'I know she loves me. And I love her too. Maybe I should take the risk. I can't lose her.' i thought as clenched my fist in determination.

"Ok. Tomorrow I will talk to her." I said and Nayeon Unnie showed me thumbs up.

"Now let's go down and have some dinner. You need energy." Nayeon Unnie said while brushing my messy hair out of my face and I nodded with a soft smile.

'You can do it! Tzuyu! Fighting!!'

................

'Where is she? It's almost time to start our classes.' I thought while waiting in front of her locker.

"Hey!" Cain hollered while waving his hand at me and I mentally facepalmed. Why does he have to come now?

"I was searching for you everywhere. What happened to you last night? We suppose to go on a date and I texted even called you many times." Cain asked me and I gulped. Shit! I didn't notice it.