08| I Can Treat You Better

Author's POV

Author's POV

"You fucked who?". Jisoo dropped her chicken and stared at her best friend. She stared at her as if she was some sort of monster who threatened for chicken to cease across the globe. As if she was some fictional villain who snapped her world in two.

"Sana". Lisa answered.

"While Jennie was there?". Ryujin's jaw dropped. All the girls' expressions mirror each other. The Thai shrug her shoulders like it was no big deal.

Seulgi sat down beside her, and shook her best friend's shoulders, wanting to shake her out of the state she was in, "My friend, are you fucking insane?".

"Why is that?".

"While Jennie was there?!". Seulgi screamed, catching the attention of people around them in the open field.

"What's the deal?".

"Why not fuck with Jen instead?". Hwasa asked, cocking a brow daringly. She was the bravest out of the most—she knew what was happening between the two but knew at some point they would give in to each other.

"Because she's straight". Lisa munched on her food and avoided meeting the gaze of those around her.

Curiosity and merriment were written on their faces if anything.

"So, you're saying you would date her if she wasn't?".

Lisa's cheeks were flushed, with the food inside of her mouth making her cheeks puffy.

Before they had anything to say, Jennie, Rosé, and Yeji approached them. A pair of feline eyes avoided looking her best friend's way. She knew at some point they would have to speak, or maybe Lisa would pretend as if nothing has happened. I hope she doesn't bring it up.

"Do you seriously want to fight?". Some random girl approached the group while glaring at Jennie.

The Korean rolled her eyes, knowing exactly that this wannabe was just trying to get a rise out of her because she was popular.

Jennie blew on her nails and answered her, "I would, but that's animal abuse".

The whole table snorted.

Lisa watched carefully.

"At least I don't eat salad for a living". She shot back at Jennie.

Feline eyes stared at her in amusement, "At least, I don't need plastic surgeries to look pretty".

A group of students formed as soon as they heard the girl's loud voice. The girl who deemed herself a hater, and enjoyed the attention she was getting. The opposite of Jennie, who could give zero fucks about some attention seeker, but she wouldn't sit still and watch herself get insulted. Her friends were there to back her up, but they knew this was her fight.