02| Such A Flirt

Jennie

Jennie

The brush was combing through Lisa's hair, by the expression on her face, it felt like the sweetest thing anyone had done for her in a while. While laying on my lap, I asked her: "Remember when you didn't like me?"

"I still don't like you". Lisa answered without blinking, but she was biting back a smile, I could tell.

I snorted, "Explains why you're cuddled up in my lap".

"A coincidence. I'm cold, you're warm. You're in my favorite spot. There are lots of reasons that I am lying on top of you, but none of them have to mean that I like you"

"Rude bitch". I whispered.

She laughed, "You're comfy".

I placed the brush aside and rolled my eyes, "Of course, name one person whose lap is comfier".

"Somi—".

Before my hand connected with her face, Lisa got off my lap laughing. "What are you laughing at?". I glared at her.

"Are you jealous?". Lisa leaned in closer to study my face.

I shook my head, "Hell, no! But, I'm nowhere near any of your hookups".

My best friend had a lipped smile, as we sat on the bleachers, waiting for the others. "It's not about sex, but, don't you want me to be honest?".

I remain there, glaring at the goofball beside me. She really loved getting on my nerves, more than anything.

"That's not honesty, that's just an absurd description, yah-Lisa".

She raised her hands in the air in defeat, "Okay, okay. Fine. Your lap is the best".

"Only?". I raised a brow.

It was Lisa's turn to look at me in confusion, "What? Is there something else that I don't know of? We sure as hell didn't have sex—".

"Lisa!". I exaggerated.

"So, you were planning to have sex?". Hwasa's voice echoes near us.

Here goes the teasing.

The girls approached us while smiling yet smirking at us. "What?". I asked innocently. From their expressions, I could tell that they wouldn't let this subject go.

"If you're into pussy, you could've simply told us, Jen—". Ryujin's eyes widened as she hid in her girlfriend's chest. Yeji laughed.

"I'm straight!". I admitted.

"Are you saying this to us or to yourself?". Jisoo looked around the field as if trying to see the truth of my words.

"You guys are annoying". I crossed my arms, "I'm straight".

Almost like repeating those words made me sound dumb. What am I even doing?

"Last time I checked, you were staring at Shakira's tits".