07| Party Hard, Fuck Harder

Author's POV

Author's POV

When the Weeknd rolls, I meant the weekend. The group of friends was hyped over the party that was thrown by one of the rich kids in their school. Who would say no to alcohol at a party? Hell, even their principal Jessi would've joined them, if she didn't have to take care of her role as one.

Another cliché and typical party, with lots of teenagers in an intense party and sweaty bodies.

"Why is the new transfer student taking ages to be here?". Curious Solar asked as Moonbyul's body tensed, "Why? Wanna fuck him or something?".

Solar rolled her eyes, "That does not concern you, as of the moment".

Moonbyul took a deep breath and watched her girlfriend dawn another shot of tequila before grabbing her hand. Solar was about to push her away but the woman's grip was too tight, "Babe, are you being like this with me because some girl asked me where I got my shirt from?".

"She was flirting!". Solar growled.

"She was just asking—".

"She was smiling at you!".

"But, that's normal—".

"So, you would let any girl hit on you? Noted".

"Babe".

"Go flirt with the shirt fan".

"Will you two stop?!". Wheein stopped the two, who noticed how silly and absurd the fight was. But, Solar remained stubborn. The girl with dimples massaged her head, "You two are bickering over a shirt? And here me thinking Jenlisa is worse".

"Huh?". The couple looked at one another as Wheein pointed at their friend Jennie, who was zoning out while staring at Lisa from afar. The Thai was laughing with a group of her friends, as girls surrounded her.

To everyone, it was normal. Lisa was charismatic, and charming and knew how to use her tongue. In sweet ways and sexual ways, just depends on who she was speaking with. Jennie silently stood there, not noticing the eyes on her.

"Woman is obliviously oblivious". Hwasa grinned to herself before taking her drink in hand.

"For how long will Jen be blinded by the lights of straightness?". Seulgi asked her friends, blinking hard in bewilderment.

Wheein shook her head and dragged Hwasa with her to speak with other people. Ryujin and Yeji already ditched them as soon as they arrived.

Jisoo who was beside her smirked devilishly, "Until something triggers her".

"And what would that be?".

"I have a plan".

Rosé was quietly listening to Jisoo and Seulgi, she rolled her eyes and turned to Jisoo, "And what are you going to do? Ruin their friendship over some evil plan of yours that will backfire?".