Chapter 5

TW: Blood (Am I even supposed to put a trigger warning for this?)

When we came to the place the scream came from, we were frozen from shock for a few seconds. A man, maybe twenty years old with brown hair that was bond into a knot and green-golden eyes had an insane expression on his face as he stood in front of a kid in around my age, that looked more like a bloody mess. His hair color was something like a smut yellow, but it was through all the blood that sunk in it  partly red and hardly to recognize as its original colour. His body was covered in bruises, cuts and open wounds, and his hero costume, a once grey suit, was torn apart and red from all the blood coming out of the blondes wounds. It was horrible.

I was the first snapping out of the trance, I took a arrow out of my quiver, put my it on the tendon and aimed at the man a few meters of us away. But when I wanted to shoot it, the man turned around and looked me directly in the eyes Green golden eyes with stretched pupils, met mine and his moth warped to a insane smile.

,,Aaawww. you came to save your friend? Well I am "sorry" that I have to  to say that, but you're too late! "he pointed with one of his claw-studded finger at the liveless body in front of him.
I froze and searched in the boy's face after any sign of live, but that was what the villain waited for. Faster then my eyes could follow he pulled out a gun and pointed at me: ,,Come with me, or I will pull the trigger. And you", he made a nod in Toshi's direction  ,,Leave. But don't alert the pro's. I am watching you so don't even try... or.... You know... he get's it. " How the.... How did he know did he know we're gonna show of today?! Only contact knew about that!  What meant..Our spy is a traitor!

I bit my lip till it bleed and looked in Toshi's direction, he looked unsecure about it, I knew he would never do anything that could risk my safety, but it was more Important for him to get away, he was the only change for many people to keep their lives!
I tried to I tried to summon him with a glance, to run and don't look back, he looked like he made a Decision. I just wasn't sure if I liked it ,,Take me."

Suko - a shindeku storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें