Chapter 3

Luckily Toshi already packed his stuff, so we didn't had to wait for another day, the plan was easy: Today afternoon, we would go to the principal and ask for the allow to go to the town, officialy for shopping new shoes and clothes. If we would walk, we would take maybe something like one hour or two, but if we're taking the bus, we could reach it in a half. When we're in town, Toshi and me will go to the next Supermarket and buy some food and clothes, then we would take the next bus, what would drive as near to my house as possible, the rest of the way we would walk. Everything easy and whiteout any risks! Right?

After lessons, Toshi and me went to the principals office and knocked. We waited, after a few seconds a voice sounded: ,,Come in!" We walked in, behind the old, wooden desk which stood on a even older once red carpet, that looked like someone puked on it, sat Mr. White. The look he had on his face looked like he wanted to set the paper he held in his big hands, with a single look on fire. What do I say?! ,,Have a nice day mister white, please allow us the lave the orphanage and go for some shopping to the town! Oh and would you mind to borrow us some money?" ...well, at least that's what I WANTED to say. What really came out of my mouth was: ,,Uh....Ehhhh....hello Mr. White...uuuuuum, bad news?" Our principal looked up ,,What do you want?! Just spit it out brat and stop annoying me!" ,,Uuuumm, we..." Hitoshi stopped me before I could make it even worse : ,,We have to go to the town, because we need some new clothes." ,,No." I first thought I misunderstood him ,,What?!" ,,I said no, you're not going to the town. You have enough fitting clothes, you don't need to." ,,But Mr. White, we have to-" The second time that day my best friend stopped me :,,Of course Mr White, we're sorry Sir!", he just said, took my arm and pulled me out of the door.

I shot the door before speaking. ,,Toshi! What have you done! You ruined our plans!" ,,So?", he just said, not very impressed of my anger ,,I would rather say I saved it. If you started a fight, he had arrested us and commanded someone to watch us, but now we can still flee, we just have to be a little bit more careful!" I knew he was right, but... ,,And what if someone sees and catches us?! They will never let us out sight again!" ,,Zu! Do you want to escape or not?!" ,,Of course! I just-!" He looked me deep in the eyes and our eyes locked with each other. ,,Trust me.", he said calmly ,,They won't." And I trusted him.