Chapter 4

Now It's been 4 years since Toshi and me escaped. For a while we lived at my old house before the search for us started and we had to move as it would be the first place they would search. We then sold it on the darker side of the city where no one would question where it came from or be able to find out our names. The same day we bought a small apartment a bit outside the city. It wasn't much, just a kitchen, a main room with a couch, carpet and a small TV our neighbours threw away but still worked perfectly fine and two small bedroom. We wondered why we got it that cheap but found out the next day when there our neighbour knocked on the door with two guns in his hands and asked for some ramen. He was actually very polite about it and we gave them to him but the guns were slightly threatening.  

Toshi and me were now real vigilantes, we trained for three years and were now since a Full year active in the city. Nobody knows our real names, but we're known under the name Suko. It's a mix of our names: S for Shinsou and uk for Izuku, the o is just there, so nobody could guess our real names. In our missions, we always wear the same outfit: a hoodie, jeans, boots and a mask, everything held in the colour black, so nobody can see us in the Shadows. Nobody really ever saw us and we're only doing solo missions, if I am on patrol, Toshi is at home and sleeps and if I am at home, Toshi is on patrol, so we both get enough sleep. That all made the people think that we're the same person. I know. It's kind of funny, but we're not in mood to proof them the opposite, It's better they know less about us. If they knew, that we aren't even adults, they would call the orphanage and try to catch us again and that's nothing we need right now. They tried to catch us multiple times, but we always managed to escape, and after a time they gave up trying. Today we was a big day for us, today we would finally catch Cougar, a villain with a , like the name says cougar quirk. He attacked multiple people and we chased after him for long time, but we were never able to catch him. But this time, we had information from a spy we had  send to the villains. Toshi actually had pretty good contacts at the darker side at the city including a few smaller and bigger gangs, but when I asked he just answered that it had something to do with his past and I didn't ask furter. Today we would catch him.

Well...how could I know that this day change my whole life? I am asking myself what would had happen if I just stayed home, and let the villain, well,  be villain. But that all doesn't matter. It's over and I can't change anything, it dosen't matter how much I wish could....

Toshi and I put on our vigilante outfits and went out in the dark, cold night, lanterns were giving a weak shine at the street and crated a spooky atmosphere. Our contact said that cougar planned to attack in a small village at the fringe of the city, and we didn't wanted to miss this chance to prevent that many people lost their lives. It was already late an we really had to hurry. We walked besides each other as fast as possible whiteout running and getting anyone getting suspicious. As weapons I had Bow with a quiver full of paralyzing Arrows, I know there where more modern, better weapons, but I found it in an Antiquates-Shop, and since that I couldn't bring over the heart to give it away. It was in an black wood, I saw no nowhere else and had symbols scratched in it, that I couldn't read, exempt one, what was the Triskel, the Keltic symbol for becoming, being and passing away. Except that I only had a pocket knife, witch had a wooden handle, and a silver, light red blade. I don't know either how the blade can be slightly red, but I stopped question it.

Toshi tapped me at the shoulder and I snapped back to reality,  we already reached the place, whiteout me noticing. I looked around me, we where in a in one of the main streets of this town, what where mostly empty at this time. Why would a villain attack HERE? ,,Toshi? Are you sure we are right here?" He hesitated ,,Yes I am pretty sure, I mean our contact said it, and he got it first hand, so-" He was stopped by a scream coming out of one of the side alleys. Alarmed we looked at each other and begun to run, hopefully we weren't to late!