Chapter 6

Jax POV
------------

I wanted to leave after Rachael left. Well really just since she stepped foot out of the clubhouse.

But not soon after Tara walked in.

Great. That's just what I need. Note the sarcasm.

"Jax can we talk?" Tara asked.
"What do you want know?" I asked annoyed. She had been stopping by a lot trying to get back together with me. It's gotten really annoying.

"Jax, baby, givr is another chance. "
"Tara no. we've been over this. I don't want to be with you. "
"Why because of her!"
"Yes!"
"Well newsflash Jax she doesn't want you, she's been gone for over a year. You need to move on"
"That's where your wrong. She back and our kid is with her and I'm gonna do everything in my power to win her back so give it a rest I don't want you. "
"Fine!" she yelled and stormed out of the clubhouse.

Thank god maybe she'll leave me alone for good now.

Rachael's POV
-------------------

I can't believe I saw tara. Actually I can. Her and Jax are probably together now.

That thought made it feel like there was a knife in my heart. I shouldn't feel like that. I'm over Jax. Right?

"They aren't together you know " Gemma said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"What?"
"Jax and tara they aren't together. "
"Umm okay"
"Don't try to play it off hun I saw your face when she got out of her car. "
"Oh....."
"Do you still love my son?"
"What?!" I asked surprised by her forwardness and question.
"Do you love my son?"
"I- I I don't know"
"Yes you do. "

She's right I did know I just didn't want to admit it. When I left I was heart broken. I've always loved Jax. Even in high school.

"Gemma it's not that simple. "
"Yes it is, do you or do you not love my son"

"I do"

___________________________

Authors note: aww she still loves him. Will they be together again?
Comment
Vote
Thx:)