Epilogue

No POV

A few months after the wedding I found out I was pregnant, again.

But this time with twin boys!

We named one Jackson. Because Jax wanted a son named after him. And we named the other Nathan. Because while thinking about names that one really fit. I don't know why but it did.

Things finally started to calm down with the club. Probably because they replaced clay with Opie as president.

And things were better. There stopped being less attacks and threats. And they guys didn't have to go and runs that often. Maybe once every two months. Now it's almost never.

Scarlett turned out to be the biggest daddy's girl. She always want to do something with Jax. Whether it be work of bikes or play Barbie.
And I'm almost positive it will be the same with the twins just with out the barbies.

Me and Jax have been great. We have fights here and there but they usually aren't that bad and we make up quickly.

When i found out I was pregnant with the twins, Jax was going to leave the club. He didn't want all the drama that came with it anymore. But things changed and I knew he wanted to stay so I convinced him it would be okay. And it was.

My dad finally settled down and stopped sleeping around. It was quite shocking but a good change.

Everything else with they guys has been good. A few accident when they guys would mess around with each other but nothing too serious.

--------------------------------------------

Everything is great.
Rachael thought as she watched her children play outside with there watch dog that Jax had brought home one day. Which by the way was a huge softie.  Not a mean bone in his body. It was really adorable actually.

She finished making the kids a snack and took it out.

"Snack time!" She called and kids came running.

Rachael sat down in the lawn chair enjoying the fresh air when arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"Hey darlin" Jax said and kissed her check then sat down next to her.

"Hey baby"

"How was today?"

"It was great. I've been cleaning house and watching the kids play all day. I don't know where they get this energy from but I'm jealous".

"Sounds like a fun day"he laughed.  "All I did was fix some cars a deal with rude customers".

"Do you want me to punch them".

He laughed. "Even though that sound great I'm pretty sure id get in trouble" 

*later*

"Dinner time!" Rachael called to her family.

When they were all seated they started to eat. Rachael helping the twin eat because they were still very young.

After dinner Rachael did the dishes with Jax drying them.
Then putting on a children's movie until the kids went to bed.

After the kids were put to bed Jax and Rachael cuddled up in bed.

"I love you" Jax whispered to Rachael and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to him.

"I love you too"

                       The End

___________________________

A/N: that was the end. I really hope you liked it. And I would like to thank all of you for sticking around and reading my story to the end even when I didn't update for a while. So thank you so much.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)