Chapter 16

Rachael's POV
-------------------

Jax stood up from the floor and kissed me.

Fireworks erupted in my stomach. I missed him so much.

We broke apart when heard cheering and whistles coming from the door way.

I looked down blushing. But Jax pulled my face back up.

"Don't hide, you look cute when you blush. " That made me blush harder and he laughed.

All the guys were cheering (except my dad who was still pissed at Jax) and Gemma yelled 'finally'.

I blushed and buried my head in Jax's chest. Well i bet my face looked as red as a tomato with all this blushing.

When everyone finished messing with me and Jax they all moved back into the living room along with Jax while me and Gemma stayed in the kitchen and made breakfast.

"I told you. " Gemma smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed.

She smiled and we finished breakfast.

"Jax would you get Scarlett?" I asked. He nodded and went upstairs.

He came down soon after with the toddler in his arms.

********

After breakfast Clay said that we all had the day off. That meant no work and no club business. Yay!!

That meant that we were all going to the fair tonight.

*****

Around 7 Jax came to pick up me and Scarlett in his truck and take us to the fair.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I smiled and put Scarlett in her car seat then jumped into the passenger seat while Jax got into the drivers side.

When we got to the fair Jax got out, helped me out then went to get Scarlett out.

"Come on princess." Jax said lifting scar out of the car. She smiled and screeched her laugh causing both me and Jax to laugh.

Jax carried scar on his hip and took my hand (on his free side) and lead us inside.

We met up with all the guys by a cotton candy stand.
We did all our greetings and then happy gave Scarlett some candy causing her to become somewhat hyper.

"Daddy daddy daddy I wanna go on dat!!" Scarlett said pointing up at the Ferris wheel.

"Okay let's go. " He said taking her and. I jumped up and followed. What? I wanted to go on the ride too.

We gave the man our tickets and entered our 'basket' (a/n. I have no idea what those are called.).

When the ride started Scarlett griped into Jax for dear life. I don't think she realized how high the ride was going to get. Jax put his arm around her hoping to soothe her worries. I smiled at the cute interaction and took out my phone taking a quick picture.

"Really?" Jax asked.

"What? I had to it was too cute not to." I defended.

"Okay darlin." He smirked.

Out 'basket' soon stopped and I looked over the side and saw we were at the top.

Jax reached over and grasps my hand again but this time bringing it up to his mouth and kisses it lightly.

This boy he knows how to win a woman's heart.

The ride started to love again and it was soon time to get off.

When we got back by the others Clay had a scowl on his face.

"We need to talk jax" he said.

"About what. "

"Business. "

"Come one clay there isn't supposed to be any club business tonight. "

"Jax a 13 year old girl was raped here. "

I gasped.

"Jax it's okay go do what you do, I understand. " I said to him taking Scarlett from his arms.

He nodded kissed my cheek and walked away with the others. Leaving me, Gemma, donna, her kids and Scarlett.

___________________________

Authors note: sorry that was such a bad ending!! Okay so down to business I have exams coming up really soon so i might not be able to update as much. I have studying to do but when j have free time I'm going to try and write and get new chapters up just pretty please bear with me for the next week or so. Thank you so much! 💕
Comment
Vote
Thx:)