Chapter 4

Rachael's POV
------------------
*one year later*

Scarlett is one and is talking and walking skittle bit. She's not that fluent and still have some gibberish but it's mostly understandable. She walks quite well be does stumble sometimes which is okay because I like carrying her.

I'm at the airport right now double checking that I have everything I need.

I bet your wondering why I'm at the airport, well I decided that it was time to go home and have everyone meet Scarlett and catch up with everyone.

I was nervous to see Jax. It's been a year and 8 months. I'm not even mad at him anymore. I haven't been for a while I just couldn't face him. I'm nervous but ready.

"Flight 815 to Stockton California is now boarding"

I got up picked up Scarlett and my carry on and got on the plane. Scarlett slept the whole plane ride, I slept for about 30 minutes. I guess I'll sleep in charming.

Gemma met me at the airport. No one but her knew I was coming. We are gonna surprise everyone later.

"Welcome home Rachael " Gemma said as she hugged me.
"Good to be back gem"
"Aww look at her she gotten so big "
"Hi" Scarlett said bashfully.
"Hi sweetie. " Gemma said.
"Well let's get back and get ready I can't wait to see everyone's faces. "
"Me neither. " I laughed.

Gemma took us back to her house to get ready. And since Scarlett slept the whole way here she was just a bundle of energy. Gemma said she would watch her while I got ready.

After an hour, a 30 min nap, shower and a change of clothes later I was ready to go.

I buckled Scarlett into her car seat and got into the passenger side of the car.

"Ready?" Gemma asked.
"I was born ready. "
" Even to see Jax "
"Maybe even to see Jax. "
"Well he also might not be there "
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Well he doesn't really hang around anymore. He only shows up to work and right before Runs. "
"Oh... "
"But one of the guys will probably call him and he'll show up "
"Yeah.. Okay".

When we pulled into the lot no one was outside.

"Gem where is everyone?"
"I don't know. Maybe they had a last minute run but a few people should still be here "

I got out and got Scarlett. I carried her into the clubhouse where I only saw kip. He was wiping down the bar.

"Hey mind getting me one" I asked while I set Scarlett in a chair.
"Uh yeah sure" he said still looking down.
"Here" he said then looked up.
"Rachael! Holy shït is that you?!" He yelled and jumped over the bar and pulled me into a big bear hug.
"Yeah it me. " I hugged back.
"Damn girl! You couldn't call or anything where have you been." He joked.
"I'm sorry kip I wanted to tell you but I couldn't. "
"It's okay I get it. So are you back for good?"
"I don't know kip. I think I'm just staying for a few weeks"
"Alright " he said looking sad, but then looked up with a grin on his face.
"What?"
"I heard that you had a baby "
"Yes I did"
"So where is the little angel"
"She's right over there" I pointed.
"Scarlett come here and meet minus friend. " I called.

She looked up and stumbled over to us. I introduced them and kip sat down and started to play with her.

After a little while I heard the familiar sound of motorcycles. Then the loud voices of the sons of anarchy California charter.

They started to come in the clubhouse one after the other until chibs noticed me standing there.

"Rachael! Lass it's good to see ya" he yelled and pulled me into another hug.

Then I was passed around to everyone.
Happy scolding me for leaving with out a good bye. And my dad almost crying because he was happy to have me home.

"Jax is outside " juice whispered. I just nodded.

I looked at the door but turned around almost immediately. When I did I saw everyone gathered around Scarlett, and let me tell you she was loving the attention.

"Rachael?" I heard from behind me.
I turned around.
"Jax"

___________________________

Authors note: she's back in charming! What do you think is going to happen?
Comment
Vote
Thx:)