Chapter 8

Rachael's POV.
-------------------

I woke up this morning and felt a weight in my chest. Jax had a great argument yesterday I couldn't argue with. And when he kissed me I think I fell in love with him all over again.

No we didn't sleep together if that's what your thinking. Jax was a gentleman last night and pulled away from the kiss first, which surprised me and told me he knew I didn't want to do that.

I told Jax I would think about staying. I know Gemma told him I still love him. That's kinda the reason I admitted it to her. I wanted him to know. I didn't want to live in London yet I did but I wanted Jax more. Confusing? Yeah I know.

Maybe I'll just extend my stay here in charming longer. That would be good for both me and Scarlett.

Speaking of Scarlett I should call my dad and ask him when he's going to give me my daughter back.

I searched my room for my phone but came up with nothing. Since I was staying with Gemma I decided to ask her if she's seen my phone.

"Gemma have you see my phone?" I called.
"Yeah it's in the kitchen!"

I quickly ran through the large house and to the kitchen seeing my phone in the counter.

When I looked at it I had 3 new messages.

2 from Jax and one from my dad.
I looked at my dads first.

~ hey I'm taking Scarlett to the clubhouse, pick her up when you come today. ~

I responded with and okay then opened the ones from Jax.

~ hey darlin I'm taking you out tonight. 8 pm sharp ~
~ dress casual and comfortable~

I smiled then went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans with combat boots then a tank top and my leather jacket.

I borrowed Gemma's car and drove to the clubhouse.

When I got there I was greeted by my daughter jumping away from Jax and running into my arms.

"Mommy mommy look what I drew with daddy!" She squealed excitedly and threw her arm up showing me the picture.

It was me on one side, Jax on another and her in the middle with a big heart above us. I smiled at the picture then jumped when I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Like the picture darlin?"

I smiled then turned around.

"I love it it's adorable." he smiled at my answer.
"You ready for our date later?"
"Jax...."
"No Rachael your goin and that's final."
"Fine, I'll be ready but what about Scarlett I don't just want to leave her for the night again. "
"I'll have you home by 10:30"
"Oh such a gentleman "
"You know it darlin. but really my mom will watch her till I get you back there "
".. Okay "

Me and Scarlett went shopping later for a few hours and bought some new outfits.

When we got back scar insisted on helping me pick out my outfit for my 'date' with daddy. She seems to have accepted it very well and taken a liking to him. I mean not that I'm surprised but I didn't think she would take to him so fast.

I ended up shorts a red spaghetti strap tank top and a cardigan. Scarlett wanted me to wear these 7" heels that she found I think in Gemma's closet but then saw my high top converse and said to wear those instead.

I heard Jax's motorcycle pull up exactly at 8 o'clock. He came inside kissed Scarlett on the forehead then me in the cheek, I fought a blush trying to creep onto my cheeks.

Before we left me and Jax said goodnight to Scarlett the road off to our date location.

We arrived at a carnival about 15 minutes later.

I loved the carnival. I'm touched Jax remembered. I told him so long ago.

We walked around and played games. It was funny watching my big bad biker... Wait my, no Rachael no.
But it was funny watching Jax play games for little kids in his cut. The game runners looked terrified.

Jax kept to his word and had me home by 10:30. He kissed me on the cheek goodnight and i blushed. Luckily it was dark so he couldn't see.

When I finally went inside I tucked Scarlett in and went to bed with a smile on my face thinking about Jax and us being a family.

___________________________

Authors note: so should Rachael play Alitalia hard to get? Give in to her love to Jax? Should I bring Tara back in some more? How are you guys liking the sequel?
Comment
Vote
Thx:)