Epilogue

Everyone was smiling as the couple made their vows , jungkook couldn't stop beaming at his new husband who looked particularly delectable in his wedding outfit.
Glasses clinked and the buffet was overflowing , Tae stole Jimin away for a dance and Jungkook watched his husbands moves as he gyrated and hip thrust to the music, he felt himself twitch , god Jimin don't dance so sexily.
Jimin came back to his husband who wrapped his hands around from behind him, grinding against his ass.
"Kookie you seem to have a problem?"
"I can't help it if your horny dancing turns me on..., we haven't had sex in two weeks, you needed to heal properly."
"I'm all healed now baby....." he pushed his ass against Jungkooks rising member.
"You two! Get a room! Or rather use this one," Tae dangled a key in front of them," happy wedding day now scoot,"
The two newly married couple , yelled out an overall bye got to be going..., before running to the lift then finding their room.
Jungkooks eyes were full of lust as he walked Jimin to the bed.
"Well Jeon  Jimin hope your ready for this,"
"Pfft, get over yourself, I'm going to ride you so hard my dear husband."
Jungkook groaned images of  Jimin riding him flashing through his brain.
"Oh the real thing is gonna be so much better than your imagining Jimin smirked.
The pair tumbled to the bed laughing and giggling Jimin got his knight in shining armour and Jungkook got..... well he called him princess even though Jimin said he should be a prince!
This was the beginning of a love that would stretch for decades , a happily ever after.
THE END