Desire fulfilled

To say Jungkook slightly exceeded the speed limit to get home is a mild exaggeration.
"Kookie, slow down!" Jimin said worriedly .
Jungkook realising his over enthusiastic imagination was making him reckless took his heavy foot off the excelerator so he drove at normal speed.
"Sorry Jimin, I was thinking of something," he didn't say that his imagination saw Jimin naked underneath him moaning in pleasure!
"Ok but just keep your mind on the road ."
Ten minutes later they arrived at Jungkooks home, as soon as they got indoors Jungkook pulled Jimin upstairs.
"A-aren't we going to eat," mumbled Jimin.
"I've got to feed a different hunger first!"
Jimin gulped nervously.
Once in the bedroom Jungkook pulled Jimin towards him, kissing his plump lips passionately. Jimin moaned into Jungkooks mouth, he loved Kookies kisses.
Jungkook walked Jimin backwards until his legs collided with the bed making them both fall. Jungkook ran his hands along Jimins body before undoing his shirt buttons as he carried on kissing the smaller male. He caressed Jimins abs then lightly pinched a nipple before kissing down Jimins throat to his collarbone finding a particularly sensitive spot that made Jimin curl into his touch in pleasure. He sucked there leaving a mark of ownership.
Jimins small hands were gripping Jungkooks shoulders but he wanted more," skin...,too many clothes..., hot," he mumbled.
Jungkook sat back stripping off his clothes one by one staring at Jimin with lust filled dark eyes, soon he was naked, Jumins eyes taking in the Greek god body, he licked his lips, making Jungkook lean forward to undress him too.
Soon both males lay side by side naked, Jungkook turned to a drawer getting lube and condoms out.
"Jimin, your sure?"
Jimn nodded, soon he was being engulfed in loving touches and kisses, both males were fully aroused. Jimin touched the others member making him gasp, he tentively stroked it feeling precum at the end.
"Ah Jimin!" The other sighed, jimin pumped Jungkooks large member as he kissed Kookies neck.
Suddenly Jungkook muttered," no more baby or I'll cum, I want to be inside you...., get on all fours.
Jimin nervously did so, Jungkook kissed down his back right down to his curvy ass, he leaned around to Jimins member running his finger along the slit feeling pre cum, Jimin gasped as Jungkooks tongue suddenly lapped at his Puckered hole, it was sensuous and exciting Jungkook fondled his member as he licked against Jimins entrance.
Jungkook knew he needed to go further soon as he was so turned in so he reached for the lube and condom, " Jimin I won't lie, it will hurt a bit, but you will need to relax not be tense, it will soon be pleasurable ok?"
"S-sure,"
Jungkook lubed his fingers up and played around Jimins puckered hole before gently pushing one finger in, Jimin hissed at the intrusion but relaxed as Jungkook caressed his body while sliding the finger in, as he got used to it he felt another go in, scissoring him inside to loosen him up.
Jimin was panting he pushed into those fingers trying to find something but not knowing how to get it, "Kookie ," he whined.
"Soon baby soon I need to prep you," he slid a third finger in pumping them together searching for that hidden spot which he knew he'd found when Jimin gave a howl of pleasure.
"Fuck Kookie yes more aaaah!"
Jungkook pulled his fingers out lubing himself up he pushed gently into Jimin who hissed in Pain.
"K-Kookie ....."
Jungkook kissed the others neck calming him,"tell me when your ready I'll go in more." He said although he was so turned on he just wanted to plunge in.
Jimin took a settling breath as he got used to the large intrusion," more," he whispered.
Jungkook couldn't help pushing in fully gasping at the tightness , Jimin groaned at the fullness, then Jungkook moved slowly trying to ease Jimin in but soon Jimin wanted more he wanted that feeling that he had felt from Jungkooks fingers.
"Ah Kookie I want, I need ahhhh more,"
Jungkook angled his body so that each thrust hit Jimins prostrate causing the boy to be almost keening in pleasure.
"Fuck Jimin your so tight, it's fucking amazing,"
"Harder Kookie  I'm so r-ready to cum,"
Jungkook thrust in hard and deep feeling his high about to come but Jimin beat him to it , "aaaaaaargh!!!" Jimin spurted across the bed his nerve endings so sensitive, he would have collapsed on the bed if Jungkook wasn't holding his hips hard as he thrust into him when," fuuuuuuuuck!!!" Jungkook had never had such an explosive orgasm , his legs shook and he had to collapse in the bed pulling Jimin with him.
The pair lay there gasping.
"Wow!" Jimin said innocently.
Jungkook shook with laughter," well that's one word for it!"
They lay quietly for a while then Jungkook sat up, " we need to shower."
Jimin went to move yelping as his back ached," ow!"
"You ok baby, maybe I was too hard on you?"
"I'm sure I'll be ouch! Fine,"
"Let me run you a bath instead it will ease some of the pain away."
He went to the bathroom ran a bath then came back for Jimin carrying him into the bathroom and gently putting him in the water.
" mmmmm, nice ," Jimin moaned in pleasure .
"Ok I'll shower and change the bedding, you soak for a bit."
Jimin watched as Jungkook showered, his eyes taking in the perfect body .
"If you keep staring your gonna make me hard again,"
Jimin blushed closing his eyes and laying back as the water soothed him, he heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open then close , what felt like seconds later but was actually fifteen minutes he felt hands sitting him up, he blinked ," you fell asleep and we're sliding down come on let's wash you and get you out."
Jungkook washed him and shampooed and rinsed his hair, then helped him stand up while he wrapped a huge towel around him and carried him back to the bedroom where he dried him and helped him dress in some pj's.
"Ok so I'm gonna make some food, you want to lie here or come downstairs?"
"I'm coming with you," Jimin stood up trying not to wince and took a step forward before he was swept up into string arms and carried down to the kitchen and put in a stool at the breakfast bar.
He cooked some food, Jimin watching him all the time, for some reason Jimin felt particularly clingy at this moment, he played with his fingers nervously until,
"Jimin you ok?"
Jimin looked at the other feeling foolish but vulnerable.
"C-can you kiss me I need to be c-close," he whispered.
Jungkook immediately came over to the small boy hugging him close then kissing him deeply ," you okay now baby, what's up?"
"I just have all these emotions bubbling up like there going to overwhelm me, I've hidden everything away for years and now it's all coming out....., I'm sorry it's silly...,"
"Don't ever apologise for being you baby and I'm glad your finding yourself." He kissed Jimin again before finishing the cooking and serving it up both males ravenous, Jungkook washed up then carried Jimin to the sofa where they both lay watching a comedy.
"Oh nearly forgot,"Jungkook reached for his phone connecting to a number," hey Tae just to let you know Jumun won't be in this week, oh he's , inconvenienced ," he smirked, he felt Jimin's small hands hit him in embarrassment ," what? No I'm not in either bye."
"Kookie what will he think!"
"That I've well and truly fucked you,"
"But there's four days of work left why can't I go in?
"You can't walk now and now I've had a taste of you , you won't be walking much at all this week,"he grinned as Jimin blushed.
They decided to watch a film but it had only run for twenty minutes when Jungkook realised that the small male curled against him was fast asleep.
He turned off the tv carrying Jimin easily upstairs and putting him in the bathroom," Jimin, baby,  teeth and other business," he said to the groggy boy who nodded and did as he was told then carefully walked into the bedroom where Jungkook picked him up and settled him in the bed going to do his own ablutions then coming back he climbed into bed where Jimin immediately placed his head on his chest and curled against him falling asleep. Jungkook lazily played with his hair then put Jimins small hand in his chest his own larger hand covering it, feeling content and happy. With a smile on his face he too drifted asleep.