Harmony

Jimin shrieked as cold water blasted on him, his eyes shot open and he took in the figure leaning against the wall watching him.
"Aaaah Jeon fucking Jungkook how dare you it's freezing I'm cold you'll ruin my clothes you rotten cheating shit!"
"Tut,Tut what a pottymouth, you'll be paying for that later."
"Turn it off I'm c-cold, "
"Have you sobered up?"
"You devil,how dare you I'll kick your balls your gonna get beaten , turn it off!!"
"Someone really does want to get punished don't they?"
"Screw you!!"
"With pleasure baby," he turns the water off and grabs a clean towel hauling Jimin up and starting to undo the wet shirt he was wearing before his hands were smacked away by an angry looking Jimin..
"Don't put your hands on me, you you, gigolo!! My body is for someone who wants me , not as a fill in ! I'll find a man who will touch me and make me scream his name in pleasure...!!!!"
"Oh Jiminee you shouldn't have said that! Jungkook ripped off the wet shirt making Jimin gasp then picking the small boy up he slung him over his shoulder slapping his backside sharply, jimin moaning in pain and pleasure.
"Oh you like that do you?"Jimin wriggled earning another sharp slap.
Jungkook threw him on the bed tugging his tight wet jeans down and then his boxers leaving him bare to his lustful gaze, Jimin tried to roll away but he was grabbed and placed face down across Jungkooks lap,
"So you think I'll let another man touch you huh"his hand caressed jimins ass.
"Let me go you....aaagh!"
Jimin groaned at the slap, Jungkook rubbed the red mark
"You want to scream in pleasure? I can make you do that..." his hand slipped to Jimins hole a finger roughly pushing in causing Jimin to moan again,
"That's it baby, you've been very naughty, ignoring my calls, drinking out with Tae, telling me you'll let someone touch you..., should I punish you?"
"Mmmmm,aaah, m-more,"
Jimin was turned on at the others words he felt his arousal dig into Jungkooks leg, his mind concentrating on the finger pumping him, he was suddenly turned and laid on the bed, he whimpered at the lack of contact then felt his hands grabbed and something tied around them then tied to the bed, he looked up shocked to see Jungkook stripping off then kneel between his legs before his mouth went down on the boy , he licked and sucked as Jimin moaned in pleasure, he felt the buildup inside knowing he'd cum but suddenly Jungkook pulled away smirking," oh no baby not yet."
He trailed his fingers down jimins chest pinching his nipples making him squirm before gently lapping at them hearing Jimin moan and seeing precum on Jimins member. He crawled up Jimins body a leg either side of the boys chest his own hard member straining towards Jimins mouth.
"Suck,"he demanded putting his length to those plump lips. Jimin took him in deeply and what a sight it was to see his member fucking Jimins mouth, Jimin gagged as his length hit the back of his throat and his eyes watered.
"That's it baby suck me hard...., ahhhh oh this fuuuck!"
He spurted his load down Jimins throat , then pulled out so the boy could swallow , moving down he kissed Jimin tasting himself in his lips,"such a good boy, look at you leaking away there ," he rubbed his finger along Jimins slit then twisted Jimin around a his backside was in the air tied hands keeping him in one place.
Jungkook spread his ass cheeks and licked up from his balls to his puckered hole that seemed to quiver in want. He pushed his tongue in licking around and against the tightness Jimins moans making him hard again. He played with the base of Jimin feeling the effect it had on the small boy how he became more rigid and panted.
"You like that baby? You feel so hard you wanna cum?"
"Kookie I want ..I need aah,"
Jungkook stopped his caresses frustrating the smaller," no I want to cum!!!"
"Not til you scream my name baby," Jungkook smirked.
"You, you ...!"
Jungkook pumped the smaller making him groan again and get to the brink until again he was stopped ,
"Jeon fucking Jungkook you better fuck me now before I.....! Aargh Kookie !"he yelled as the other pushed in no prep just pure hard length.
"I love your tight ass, I'm gonna fuck you so hard my Jiminee,"
Jimin was so turned on as he pushed back against the hard intrusion feeling full and on the brink.
"Harder Kookie faster," he gasped needing his release. Jungkook adjusted his angle hitting against Jimins prostrate again and again until,
"KOOOOOOKIEEEE!!!!" Jimin yelled the others name as he came making Jungkook smiled as he thrust into the boys oversensitised hole , until he too came,"aaaaaaaargh!!" He moaned in pleasure before Jimin sunk onto the bed Jungkook still in him.
Jungkook carefully pulled out then reached to untie Jumins wrists .
"You fucker,"Jimin moaned .
"Potty mouth you wanna go again ?"
" tired, can't move ...."
"Ok we will stay here before we clean up."
He spooned against Jimin meaning to get up shortly but the pair fell into a deep exhausted sleep.
Jungkook felt chilled he drowsily reached out for a cover before realising a small body was clinging to him to get some heat, he gingerley looked at the clock and saw it was three am,both males had been lying on top of the bed when they fell asleep but now the early morning chill had woken Jungkook up he pulled Jimins chilled body to him as he manouevered the cover over them both . Jimin still huddled to him so he kept one arm around him feeling the small boy get warmer, he smiled as he heard Jimin mutter in his sleep,'my Kookie' then he gradually drifted back off to sleep.
It was late morning when he woke to an empty bed beside him, he looked around worriedly until he saw Jimin a towel loose around his hips limp back into the room .
"Oh baby does it hurt do you want a bath?"
Jimin shook his head," I um just showered can I get back in bed though ?"
"Wait a sec, I'll freshen the bedding sit in that chair."
Jimin watched as the other quickly and efficiently cleared off the old bedding before replacing with new, he then went to his closet pulling out a clean t shirt, he went to Jimin sliding the oversized t shirt on him then rubbing his hair dry then picking him up and putting him in the bed.
"I'll go shower,"
Jimin nodded curling up in a ball and drifting off again. He only woke up when he heard a rattle before Jungkook walked in tray with food in his hands.
"Oh good you're awake get comfy"
Once Jimn had sat up Jungkook placed the tray on the bed waiting until Jimn helped himself to some food then he asked the question, " why didn't you let me explain ?"