The shell cracks

Jimin had been surprised at seeing Hobi and Suga and even more surprised when he realised they knew Jungkook.
His quiet orderly life seemed to be getting turned around. Jin had been happy to hear of the others return, even more so when they hijacked Jimin a few days later as he left work and got him to call Jin to come and visit their new club they were renovating.
Jimin looked around as Jin and the other two gushed over how great it was to be together again.
The renovations were nearly complete the place looked amazing, Jimin remembered when he used to sneak into places like this just to dance, but that had been a while ago, suddenly music sounded and Jimin turned to see Suga in the DJ booth dancing to the beat, he felt the music invade his soul his foot gently tapping, Hobi and Jin pulled him up to the dance floor area encouraging him to dance with them, he shook his head but they weren't having it," come on scaredy cat, show us your moves don't wanna be shown up by us oldies?" Jin said .
Jimin couldn't help but giggle as Jin did a dad dance, then without consciously thinking his body moved to the beat, his eyes closed as he danced like there was no tomorrow, his whole being enjoying the freeing moment .
He was a beautiful sight to behold , Jin and Hobi stopped just to watch the reemergence of the old Jimin, someone who gave his all, not afraid of being the centre of attention .
Nobody heard another person enter only to stop and stare at the vision before him, his moves sensual and enticing, it was if someone else had possessed the Jimin he knew.
Jungkook moved forward as the music stopped and Jimin opened his eyes giggling in excitement, he couldn't remember the last time he'd let loose like that, his smile froze as he realised Jungkook was there, embarrassment flooded his cheeks.
"Jimin that was amazing, you always could dance I've always been jealous," Hobi said.
"Jiminah is back !"Suga said.
"Jimin baby I'm so happy to see you like this," Jin cried.
Jimin heard all this but was almost waiting for the other to say something, would he laugh at him, would he say he should just stick to something like his job that he was good at?"
"Jimin...."
The small boy looked up to see Jungkook walking towards him his eyes never leaving Jimins.
"You were absolutely amazing, I've never seen anyone dance like that, as if the music was part of them." He smiled at the small boy who hesitatingly smiled back .
"Drink anyone?" Suga said from the bar.
The next hour and a half consisted of chatting and drinking , Jimin mostly listened but drank more than he was used to feeling tipsy but happy, music was playing in the background and the emboldened Jimin sang along as he leant on the bar, unaware of the others turning to listen, nobody had heard him sing before his sweet voice rang out the notes pure.
He stopped and lay his head on his arm gently humming before becoming silent as he fell asleep sitting at the bar.
"Well some things don't change" Hobi laughed, " he always could fall asleep anywhere!"
"Oh god I better get a taxi and take him home ,eurgh, I've got an early start tomorrow !"Jin moaned.
"But don't you live near here?" Jungkook asked
"Yer a block away but I have to get him home."
"That's ok , I'll see he's safe and we can drop you in the way."
Jin nodded and after saying their goodbyes Jungkook easily lifted the small boy up placing him in his car and strapping him in. Jin got in and directed Jungkook to his place which they reached within minutes, getting out of the car and waving them off Jungkook drove away only later realising he didn't have Jimins address , idiot he thought gazing at the sleeping boy, well he would just have to take him to his place, tomorrow was Saturday so no work and he thought Jimin would be grateful no alarm was going off .
Arriving at his place he carried Jimin upstairs about to put him in the room he stayed in before but then decided to take him to his room in case Jimin got ill from the alcohol he wasn't used to.
Placing Jimin in the bed he removed all  his clothes except for his boxers , he got some warm water and a cloth and freshened the sleeping boy up then quickly showering he put in some lounge shorts and climbed into bed, about to turn the light off until he remembered Jumin was scared of the dark so instead he just dimmed the lights before spooning against Jimin kissing his neck and  caressing his chest before he felt sleep overcome him too.
Jimin woke up , he didn't know where he was, the clock said it was seven thirty , was it Saturday? The pillow underneath him moved and he realised it was someone moving , arms came around him to hold him close, arms that he recognised as Jungkooks. He tried to think through what had happened, he remembered the bar and drinking but not anything after that, had they? Did they?
"Your worrying aren't you ?" A sleepy voice said.
Jimin jumped not realising the other had woken.
"To stop your worrying , No we didn't do anything you'd certainly would know if we had, I didn't have your address so couldn't take you home, your in my bed in case you got sick....., so sit up drink the water take the tablet go to the bathroom then come back to bed we have no work so can sleep,"
Jimin as if on automatic pilot did all Jungkook asked, thirstily drinking the water and taking the tablet rushing to the bathroom and then back to the bed where Jungkook hauled him into his arms and mumbled that he should sleep, something that surprisingly enough happened straight away.
It was Jungkook who woke up first later, Jimins leg over his hip an arm across his  chest the hand resting on his collarbone.Jimins head was nuzzled into his neck.
He ran his hand down Jimins rib cage raising his top to touch his skin. Jimin stirred his eyes fluttered open and he stared into Jungkooks deep gaze.
"Morning again my quiet boy," jungkook growled out in a rough morning voice.
"Erm morning, W-why are you Erm ....."
"Touching you?"
Jimin nodded.
"Because little Jimin you drive me to distraction, your a puzzle I can't work out, a sexy man whose disrupting my thoughts all the time."
Jimin gave a nervous laugh,"I'm sorry"
Jungkook suddenly rolled Jimin onto his back hovering over him," do you actually realise how beautiful you are?"
Jimin blushed and closed his eyes.
"No look at me..., is it me or do you feel something towards me too?"
Jimin hesitated, he could deny the question but Jimin wasn't a liar so," you confuse me, you make me have feelings I haven't felt before, it makes me......,want more ," he whispered.
"God Jimin your so innocent but I want you so much but I know your not ready for that yet, how about testing the boundaries?"
Jimin nodded rare excitement coursing through him.
Jungkook leant down kissing Jimins lips, nipping at them so Jimin would open for him. The kiss became more passionate , jungkook stripped off Jimins top kissing his sensitive collarbone making Jimin moan, Jimins hands touched Jungkooks naked chest as Jungkook licked over a nipple sending shivers through Jimin.
He felt Jungkook palm his already hard member, he'd never felt so much pleasure , the next minute Jungkook had slipped his lower clothes down, grasping Jimins arousal and pumping it as he whispered in Jimins ear what he would like to do with him, the dirty talk being a massive turn on for Jimin, he could feel Jungkooks hard length against him and whined at the clothes in the way.
Jungkook stripped both their lower clothes off , Jimins gaze going to the others member and moaning in delight, his small hands touched the rigid length making Jungkook hiss in a breath at the pleasure.
Jungkook rubbed both their members together holding them with his large hands before releasing them and kissing his way down Jimins body until his mouth reached his proud member and he licked off the pre cum running his tongue into the slit before taking him into his mouth.
Jimin gave a guttural moan sensations building up inside him. He clenched the bedsheets as he pushed up with his hips desperate for the buildup to release, Jungkook chose that moment to brush his thumb over Jimins puckered hole, the overriding pleasure brought Jimin to his orgasm as with a loud keening noise he erupted wave upon wave of indescribable pleasure flooding through him.
Jungkook swallowed every last drop then moved up the bed to take Jimins hand and place it on his own arousal placing his hand on top of the smaller he pumped himself panting until he found release,
"aaaaaaargh, fuck!!"
The pair lay exhausted on the bed, Jimin was so overcome with pleasurable feelings he didn't even care that he was covered in strips of white from Jungkooks release .
"Is it....,is it always like that?" Jimin asked
"Not always but that was....., sensational and I didn't even fuck you."
"D-did you want to?"
"More than you'll ever know but I don't think your quite ready for that, we have seen your shell crack but baby chick Jimin has to walk before he can run, you need to find yourself again, the one who isn't scared to dance or mix with others the sweet drunken singer, when you do that we can push forward."
"Does that mean....., you won't kiss or touch me anymore?"
"Hell no, it just means I want the real Jimin to step forward before we fuck I'm sure he will have some hidden moves !!"
Jimin giggled then screeched as Jungkook picked him up and carried him to the bathroom before showing him what fun you could have together in a shower!