19

...
LEO

hearing the door suddenly slam shut indicating  gia had left, i immediately exhale a breath i didn't know i was holding as i felt tears prickle in my eyes.

as i glance down to see the picture frame tightly gripped onto my hand, i went towards the dresser to put it back where it had belong. the image of gia staying still while glancing at the picture more in depth made me feel sick to my stomach.

i didn't want to seem like a dick but it was just my instinct to react so quickly without a doubt.

what if she knew? what if she found out?

thoughts clouded my mind as i groan wanting to take away the thought of it. she shouldn't know. it will just make things even weird and that's not what i intend to do in the first place.

especially with gia.

GIA

sitting with my legs crossed while my feet dangled down my soft sofa cushions, i stared at the tv which played a random movie that was rolling on a random channel i wasn't even looking forward to.

ever since i had came back from leo's place i couldn't erase the image of him getting so agitated at what i had done.

don't get me wrong i would be mad as well if a person you rarely knew just went ahead and peeped into your stuff— but going to the extent on being completely rude about it was off guard completely.

i didn't know why he had reacted to it like so but what i did know was that, that picture hold such a deeper meaning to it then just a random boy and what seemed like his father.

-

"you think he's okay?" i nibble on my bottom lip as i tightly wrap my arms around my chest. cleo just shrugs before going back to sipping on her latte while staring at the rack of clothes in-front of her.

it's been 3 days since the incident with both leo and i. i tried to call for him between shoots only for him to ignore me like nothing and go back.

it's gotten to the point where he even told ana to switch photographers in between shoots just so i wouldn't do it.

"i'm going to talk to him." i blurt out immediately seeing cleo's eyes go wide as i start walking towards leo's dressing room.

his door was slightly cracked open making me look inside to see lidia talking with him. her hand touched his bicep as he puts his shirt back on before nodding to whatever she said.

in an instant, i grabbed the handle soon opening the door catching both of their attention and letting it drag towards me.

i glance at lidia who just flutters her eyelashes at me before soon whispering something in leo's ear. the hot uneasy feeling came to me as she starts walking near me before stopping.

"it was a good job working with you gira." she smiles as i felt myself tense up. "it's. gia." i mutter as she just giggles and shakes it off with a wave before bidding a goodbye and heading off.

"what do you want." leo blurts out as he fixes his shirt from below making me sigh and shut the door behind me.

"we need to talk" i press my arms around my chest as leo takes a seat before looking at me. that damn look. "okay then talk"

i gulp down as i felt my nerves rise up before finally deciding to open up. "i don't know what happened the time i went to your place but what i do know is that you've been distant lately"

leo leans more into the seat taking in everything i say as i sigh before rubbing my temples. "like i get that it's not your responsibility to talk to me but—"

i stop halfway as i move from side to side a bit. he stands up pushing himself off the chair before walking towards me.

"but what gia?" he asks as i just try my best not to sound stupid.

"but i like your company. and i like to talk to you and it's pissing me off how you just pushed me away." i confessed seeing the corner of his lips slowly curl up letting a small smile appear.

"i'm sorry. it's just— i didn't know how to talk to you after what happened but i truly am sorry. i shouldn't have lashed out like that especially on you" i nod as i place my hands back on my sides.

"yea well you're forgiven" i point out as he bursts out laughing letting me grin a bit at the sound of his laughter. it was the most beautiful thing i've ever heard.

"oh and um... what did lidia want" i bite the tip of my tongue fighting the urge to sound snarky as leo looks at me and smirks. "what is someone..." he stops before coming closer towards me.

his face was inches away from mines as he soon whispers the words i wouldn't expect. "jealous" his breath fans my neck as i scoff and push him away.

"ew gross no. i just wanted to know what she said that's all" i try to fix myself only for me to fail miserably. he kisses his teeth before shaking his head.

"i'll pretend like you never said that" i roll my eyes before my lips part surprisingly at the sudden act of leo pulling me towards his chest.

i look up to make contact with him as his hand comes in contact with my warm cheek.

he doesn't say anything for a moment before gliding the pad of his thumb softly amongst my cheek, slightly admiring me.

"she wanted to go on a date with me." i inhale a sharp breath before letting it go as leo kisses softly my forehead unexpectedly.

"i said no because i have my eyes on someone else already" he grins as i seal my mouth shut.

oh.