06

...
GIA

"i'm sorry what now-" i stutter as i look at him like a crazy woman.

he fixes his shoulders while rolling them back as his jacket soon comes off a bit; making me view his well-defined collarbones and the small gold chain he had worn today.

"yea. let's do the photos again. i can just go and wear what i had on and you can re-do them right now" he says it so casually as if he's been doing this for decades.

i zip my mouth shut before saying a snappy remark as i think.

it would be good timing and we can just be quick with it. plus ana wouldn't know that there was a mishap.

my eyes look up towards him as we lock contact. "fine. but hurry it's already 12 and i want to be home before 2" "on it" he grins as i slap his shoulder for him to move and get change.

well more so... undressed.

with my camera in my hands and the studio lights back on i look around before tapping my feet impatiently on the ground.

"leo! hurry let's get this over with" i shout towards the wardrobe side before i see him finally walk out in only the navy briefs he wore beforehand.

"done staring amore?" he smirks as i flip him off. he soon walks towards the bed setting as he soon lays down.

"i'll be over you. just pose and we'll be done, alright" "got it" he snaps his fingers as i just laugh at him.

leo pushes himself farther onto the bed as his arms go up and over his head making his biceps flex much more than before.

his v-line was more defined by the pose as the briefs hanged a bit lower than expected.

gulping down my nerves before checking my watch which strikes 1am i went ahead and hopped onto the bed as i look at him.

my legs propped on each side of his body as i lift up my camera towards my face getting a good angle of him.

"ready?" he hums slowly as i start taking some pictures of him, every once an awhile changing the way he looked or pose on the screen.

after awhile i place the camera down before smiling like a little girl.

"are they good?" leo asks as i jump off the bed and place my hands on the sheets. "i don't know let's check" i playfully say making him laugh at me as i run up towards my computer; already seeing the photos transmitted onto the screen.

i squeal seeing them finally do good. i look over to see leo behind me still with his briefs on as i run towards him and hug him.

"it was PERFECT!!" i hugged him tighter feeling his hands wrap around my body and now lay upon the small arch of my back.

realizing he was half naked i pulled back soon coughing like nothing.

"um you should get change you know. it's getting late and i should head home" i wasn't lying though.
it was getting late and we had to leave since we had to come back in a few hours for the next shoot.

leo nods not taking his eyes off of me as he comes closer making me look at him from head to toe.
i gulp as i don't move from my spot.

i know i should've but it felt as if i was stuck towards the ground with glue.

his hand comes in contact with my cheek as his thumb caresses softly all around. "what are you doing..." "you're beautiful gia" he cuts me off as he whispers making me close my eyes at his soft touch on my skin.

"leo i have alex." i state still with my eyes partially close as i hear him sigh before pulling away. i now open my eyes looking at him as he takes his hands and pushes it up his hair, letting some strands fall loose afterwards.

"my fault really" he says before turning around and heading off to change.

i don't know what the hell happened but i do know that i feel like a pool of sweat is forming around my body afterwards.

looking at where leo had went in, i snap back into reality as i soon decide to leave back home before he comes back out.

i grab my stuff packing everything up before grabbing my keys and looking at wardrobe one last time, soon leaving the studio quickly.

LEO

shit. what the hell was i thinking.

i finish up getting dress as i throw on my shirt over my head. the image of gia looking right into my eyes after hugging me proudly was still in my head as i smile a little at the thought of it.

it's wrong yeah but i just can't resist myself. gia is just... wow.

i don't know but ever since i've met her she just caught my attention. i would give small glances from my peripheral vision once an awhile admiring her.

the way she bites the corner of her lips when she's impatient or nervous, when she taps the side of her camera when she waits for anything; even the way she twirls strands of her hair between her slender fingers as she looks at her computer every once an while between shoot breaks.

i was so caught up into the image of her that i would easily forget that she's not mine. nor will never be mine since she's not alone.

that doesn't mean i can't try... can't i?

i gulp looking up as i exhale a sigh. god damnit morales what are you doing to me.