07

...
LEO

"hey.. do you know if gia's here?" i asked cleo as she looks at me before looking around confused. i'm guessing they were best-friends since i would always see them so close.

it's been 15 minutes since the shoot started and i have had to take my first few shots with a random guy other than gia behind the camera giving me her usual mean remarks or instructions.

don't get me wrong it wasn't bad it's just i found it unusually weird to see her absent, since i've heard many people say she never missed a shoot.

"um i don't know let me call her" she takes her phone out as i nod not leaving her side.

i was only in a robe and briefs as i had to model a few more before ending the shoot earlier than usual. like a half day.

"hey? are you okay? you aren't here and the shoot is going to end in half an hour by now" cleo says as silence consumed between us only being heard the small chatters from outside and the walking.

"oh.. okay well be careful. alright love you" cleo pushes her phone away from her ear before placing it back into her back pocket.

"unfortunately she's sick i guess?" i turn my head as she just shrugs. "it's rare but i guess she just didn't wake up feeling well"

she shrugs before walking off leaving me standing there all alone. was she sick? did i scare her off because of what i had done last night?

all these thoughts clouded my head as i just head off back into the set only thinking one last time to talk to ana after this.

"ready leo?" the same random dude says as i just nod not caring what he said before we begin with the rest of our shoot of the day.

GIA

"i'm fine cleo i just got done with my tea" i lied as i cross my legs upon one another staring at the black screen of my tv.

when i had told cleo half an hour ago that i didn't feel too well i was really just laying in bed not wanting to face leo once more.

don't get me wrong i did wake up with a throat scratch but half of the issue was because i didn't really want to face or talk to leo knowing that the memory of last night would just come up once more and eat me alive.

to say i was not a nervous wreck was definitely an understatement. alex had left for work as he said he wasn't going to be able to come back home till 4 am when his shift ends, making me now have the house all for myself.

"are you sure? you don't want me to go ahead and be with you for a little?" cleo softly spoke through the line as i chuckle at her.

"it's fine i swear. just go home alright" the silence overtook the line as cleo just stops talking before speaking up with a gentle "alright".

soon afterwards i hung up not wanting to lie anymore to her.

i knew i should've told cleo but the thought of it itself made me want to throw up or hit myself in the head.

leo was irresistible and i felt so guilty to think about him this way.

i have alex! i kept yelling internally to myself only for me to think about him once more a few minutes later.

it's as if he intruded not only my work environment but my thoughts and my dreams.

my hands soon push my body forwards as i sat up on my sofa wondering what to do out of boredom. with a sudden thought appearing in my head— i smile before standing up to grab one of my lighters from the coffee table and lighting up a few of my favorite scented candles in the living room.

soon seeing the living room more lit up from the slight candle flames i took my shirt off leaving me with my shorts and my lace red bra. the cold air hitting my nipples before seeing them harden a bit.

as i began to walk up the stairs and towards me and alex's room, i went ahead and kept undressing myself before finally arriving towards the bathroom.

the tile floors hitting the soft skin of my feet as i turn on the shower to let the semi-warm water hit my hand.

this felt nice. no alex, no leo, no work. just me.

with a relaxed smile on my lips i enter the shower letting the water run down my skin and up my hair as i felt myself ease up my tensed form under the running water.

this felt nice. i needed this.

as i take some of my shower gel, placing it in the palm of my hands i run my hands over my body as i circle them all around making my body now soapy.

the water drizzles around some of the soap bubbles as i lean my head back a little.

if only leo was here. behind me. washing me up.
i open my eyes up before cursing.

i had gone more than 12 minutes without thinking of him before feeling myself aching for him.

i bit my lip as i thought of him yesterday when it was only the two of us in the studio. the way his soft skin touched mines when i hugged him.

his hands on the arch of my back gently. oh gosh how i would've love if it was lower. or lower.

i felt myself get arouse at the thought of him as my hand goes up towards my chest feeling my nipples harden more as i moan at the contact of my palm sliding up against the bud.

i was fucked. there was definitely no going back after i do this if i had to face him once more the next upcoming shoots before our vacation break.

as i let my fingers touch the soft bud of my breast i moan before leaning my head back once more at the feeling.

"fuck- leo.." i whimper feeling my knees weaken up on me before hearing a dark chuckle. "yes?"

shit.