12

...
GIA

remembering he was only in a towel i look down to see his prominent hard-on from the fabric of the towel as i lick my lips like i was hungry.

leo doesn't speak as he turns over leaving me laying on the sofa trying to catch my breath as he returns with his camera in his hands before placing it next to me.

he goes ahead and kisses me one last time before parting again; connecting his forehead with mines as i hear his heavy breathing with mines. "let me take a photo of you" leo says tucking a strand of my hair away from my face as i look at him.

i was already feeling like a pool of mess under him as i shiver by the slight touch of our half nude bodies up on one another.

i gulp as i felt like i lost my sense of words. "i-i don't think it's a good idea" "i do though. you're stunning" he kissed in between my breasts as i bit my lip slightly.

the view in-front of me attracting me more to him.
his lips soon come to a stop as he gazes up towards me. "this will just be for me to see. for me to love and for me to use when i need to. let me gia."

without saying anything i nod as i felt him smile onto my skin. soon enough he goes towards my side and takes my camera in his hands.

"now pose for me baby" he whispers as i suddenly felt like i was now completely nude under him.

nodding as i didn't say anything i did as what leo told me to do as i see him grin. before i knew it the slight flashes of the camera flashed now on my body as i did what i was told.

"you're perfect" he mumbles taking a few more before looking at the small screen of the camera and smiling. "what?" i question nervousness spreading in me as he just shakes his head and drops the camera down.

"you just look stunning gia" a small smile forms on my lips as i cover my face feeling my cheeks shade with a slight tint of pink.

"oohhh look who's blushing" he laughs making me slap his shoulder before he pulls me in towards his chest soon feeling a small peck on the top of my head.

"thank you.." i whisper as he soothes out the straps of my bra. "what for?" "for thinking i was beautiful" it was true. although many people told me i was, i never could get ahold of the compliment. till now.

leo pulls back as i look at his face before he kisses my lips once more. i could kiss him all the time and would definitely not get bored of it.

"now..." i say pulling back as i catch a glance of his lip popping. "let's get to editing your photos real quick so i can head back home hm" he nods standing up as i follow his lead while taking my shirt from the ground and placing it back on me.

leo situates me near his laptop as the pictures uploaded while i began to edit the photos. his hands placed upon my shoulders, massaging them a little as i smile.

this wasn't going to last very long but it was worth it.

-

i groan feeling a heavy weight on me as my hand rises towards my face feeling a brightness on my sore eyes. my back was hurting a bit as i felt my eyes open up to a bright sun beaming through some curtains.

my mind was still foggy as i look around to see myself in a big bed with some comforters over my body. immediately realizing this isn't my bed i raise up placing both my elbows on stand as i soon see leo walking into the room with a smile on his face.

i was still at leo's place. shit! alex.

i search for my phone till i see it's on the night stand. before i had the chance to pick it up i hear leo's groggy deep voice interrupt me.

"don't worry. i texted alex back saying you were just going to sleep over at cleo's" he shrugs sitting down on the edge of the bed as i drop my phone again while now looking at him.

"why am i still here" i blurt out as memories from last night erupted my thoughts. i kissed leo. scratch that i basically made out with leo in only my bra.

i fight back the urge to bite my nails in nervousness as i felt like shit for doing this to alex. although i had done it, it felt good. yet i knew it was awfully wrong.

"you fell asleep while editing the photos so i put you in my bed. don't worry though i slept on the couch" he explains himself standing back up letting the spot where he sat still dipped a bit.

my shoulders slumped down at the mention of him sleeping on his couch as i move the covers away from me to reveal myself in only sweats and a big shirt.

he had changed me....

"oh and by that, you looked uncomfortable to sleep with leggings on so i took them off and put on some of my clothes. i hope you don't mind" he softly says while moving his hair back.

it looked as if he just woke up as his t-shirt was rugged up and his sweats hanged low; sorta revealing his briefs and his v-line.

"it's fine really. thank you actually" "anytime" he smiles as i smile back warmly.

the silence soon was cut off as he pats his hands down on the edge of the bed. "now come on before breakfast gets cold hm" he pulls back before walking out leaving me with my lips part open.

he made breakfast!??!